Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vancouver CIC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote network Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 9:05pm
HI regina
I wish you will have a good new asap, Can i ask you with day your document had transfer to Vancouver CIC because my file had to transfer to Vancouver too at may 11,2010. I'm still waiting too.
thank you for you reply
regina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 1:45am
Sure, my file was transferred on April 12, 2010. I think your turn is coming very soon, Good Luck!
network View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote network Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 3:00am
Thank Regina. Did you have order FOSS? I did and i know why my file had to transfer to Vancouver. I think you will know your result on your FOSS. Last week i went to Vancouver CIC.They told me no one open my file still waiting.... 
esperando View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esperando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 9:24am
Originally posted by network network wrote:

Thank Regina. Did you have order FOSS? I did and i know why my file had to transfer to Vancouver. I think you will know your result on your FOSS. Last week i went to Vancouver CIC.They told me no one open my file still waiting.... 

If I may ask you, Why was your file transferred? what does it say on your FOSS notes?
(you don't have to answer if it's too personal.) :) Thanx!

ps: Could you also share your complete timeline with us? From the day Vegreville received your application to the day they transferred it to Vancouver. Please?!

Edited by esperando - 15 Mar 2011 at 9:26am
INLAND
MAY 21, 2010
network View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote network Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 3:17am
Hi esperando.
One thing you should know is that FOSS has two sources. one from Local Vancouver and the other one from Ottawa. The one from Ottawa has more information.
 My file was transferred because I told them, I started  staying  with my wife on October.But when we told my building manager, he just used the old contract and add my name. The old contract still had old date when my wife first moved into the building on January. That's why Alberta CIC transferred my file. 
received  on October 22, 2009.

started on December 22, 2009.

transferred on May 11, 2010.

pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 12:54pm
Hi

Originally posted by network network wrote:

Hi esperando.One thing you should know is that FOSS has two sources. one from Local Vancouver and the other one from Ottawa. The one from Ottawa has more information. My file was transferred because I told them, I started  staying  with my wife on October.But when we told my building manager, he just used the old contract and add my name. The old contract still had old date when my wife first moved into the building on January. That's why Alberta CIC transferred my file. 

received  on October 22, 2009.
                              <div ="Div">

started on December 22, 2009.

transferred on May 11, 2010.

1. FOSS is one system, the information is the same where ever you obtain it.
PMM
bp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 11:45pm
Hi Pali , how's it going? any news yet?
salman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 1:17pm
Hi guys, i m new to this forum. I need your help and advice guys. Actually i applied for job in cascadia hotel few days back and in response i got application form. After submitting this form i received few more emails of different forms, but after that they asked me to forward email to [email protected],   after this i received email from the same address to submit immigration payment form along with fees 385 GBP.  Now i am totally confused that what should i do now. Please guys help me regarding this.
I am copying the email received by immigration lawyer. Kindly read it and give me advice that what should  do now;

Canada immigration lawyers provide information on Canadian immigration and employment services and Canada visa (s). Information on Canada job search, Canada immigration for skilled and unskilled worker, and economic class migrants including investment visa, temporary residence permit, study in Canada visa permit (Study Canada) 

Our mandate is to protect the consumers of immigration consulting services and ensure the competent and professional conduct of her members, assessment for migration to Canada, US, UK and HSMP in program. We have our administrative offices around the globe. We have been Chosen to handle group/participant from around the globe as regard entry into Canada and the UK. 

We the members and board of the Canada Immigration Lawyers, are inspired to take charge of all Candidates for re-allocating, and working abroad or subject to the Cascadia Hotel and Resort in accord with your file as regard your entering into Canada. Candidates are therefore expected to reach us with the following requirement for your approval letter which you will take to the Embassy for your visa procurement. 

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
      A) Offer Letter from the Cascadia Hotel   RECEIVED 
B) Birth Certificate 
C) A passport photograph attach to this form that will be placed in your file which will be send to the Labor Department for an official approval for your entry permit (those far from Canada). 
D) Immigration Entry Assessment Fee £385 GBPounds only see attachment. In word (Three Hundred and Eighty-five Great British Pounds Only).
 E)The Health Clearance Certificate should be filled and return back along with your requirements

However you are expected to download the payment form to open, printout, fill and return same to us along with an official immigration consultant fee of £385 Great British Pounds. Meanwhile, if you are applying from a distance place-you should endeavor to reach us with the above mentioned requirements via email as these will enable us speed up your screening process.

Please be inform that your Embassy Appointment date will be scheduled With the Canadian Embassy as soon as your file is approved for entry. We therefore advice that you endeavor to reach us with your entry requirements so we can proceed with your approval entry authorization and all necessary arrangements with the Embassy.  Important Note: Without your file approval, contact cannot be made with the Embassy for your appointment date.

Applicant should have it in-mind that all process from this office will proceed and end within 29hrs of receiving. Any CSIC screening forms received, without the official assessment fees of £385 Great British Pounds will not be given further attention. Our mode of payment is as follows: - 

All applicants applying from outside Canada, USA, are expected to send their immigration clearance fee to the Zonal Coordinators department office in United Kingdom, as inline to Protocol. Payment should be made to the Accounts Office, through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

S    See Below:
B)  PAYMENT DIRECTIVE 
Western Union Money Transfer 
Name of Account Clerk;                                       
Address Money Send to:                                                                                   

Mr. Stephen Kongpak
Swing Bridge Road,                                      
Grantham, NG317XT, 
London. 

You should endeavor to send your immigration assessment fee with all instruction on or before 21st  March 2011. Payment transfer slip should be forwarded to us immediately payment is made and a copy to your Zonal Coordinator. 

Endeavor to reach your Zonal Coordinator with your assessment fee on or before the  21-03-2011 or Candidates who could not be able to send the required fee should write a letter of withdrawal so we can terminate your visa application process as inline to the Canadian immigration policy.

Refundable Policy; 
Note that refundable policy is made available to all applicants that has paid and could no longer continue due to unexpected or ill health.

Your compliance is our Watch Word,  
Hon. BA .Christopher Mark Strong Esq. 
Canadian Immigration Lawyers Services
Canadian Society of Immigration Consultant (CSIC).

pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 1:44pm
Hi

Originally posted by salman salman wrote:

Hi guys, i m new to this forum. I need your help and advice guys. Actually i applied for job in cascadia hotel few days back and in response i got application form. After submitting this form i received few more emails of different forms, but after that they asked me to forward email to <span ="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb52, 52, 52; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; ">[email protected],   </span>after this i received email from the same address to submit immigration payment form along with fees 385 GBP.  Now i am totally confused that what should i do now. Please guys help me regarding this.
I am copying the email received by immigration lawyer. Kindly read it and give me advice that what should  do now;
<span ="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: arial; line-height: 15px; font-size: small; "><div ="yiv464192314Msonormal" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 9pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; ">Canada</span><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 9pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "> immigration lawyers provide information on Canadian immigration and employment services and Canada visa (s). Information on Canada job search, <span ="yshortcuts" id="lw_1300464082_0" style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">Canada</span> immigration for skilled and unskilled worker, and economic class migrants including investment visa, temporary residence permit, <span ="yshortcuts" id="lw_1300464082_1" style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">study in Canada visa</span> permit (Study Canada) <br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">Our mandate is to protect the consumers of immigration consulting services and ensure the competent and professional conduct of her members, assessment for <span ="yshortcuts" id="lw_1300464082_2" style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">migration to Canada</span>, US, UK and HSMP in program. We have our administrative offices around the globe. We have been Chosen to handle group/participant from around the globe as regard entry into Canada and the UK. <br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">We the members and board of the Canada Immigration Lawyers, are inspired to take charge of all Candidates for re-allocating, and working abroad or subject to the Cascadia Hotel and Resort in accord with your file as regard your entering into Canada. Candidates are therefore expected to reach us with the following requirement for your approval letter which you will take to the Embassy for your visa procurement. <br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><u style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">ENTRY REQUIREMENTS</span><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "></span>
<div ="yiv464192314Msonormal" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 9pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; ">      A) <span ="yshortcuts" id="lw_1300464082_3" style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">Offer Letter</span> from the Cascadia Hotel   <span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; -attachment: scroll; "><u style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; -attachment: scroll; "><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; -attachment: scroll; ">RECEIVED </span></span></span><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; -: none; -attachment: scroll; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; : red; -: 0% 0%; -repeat: repeat repeat; "><br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "></span><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; -attachment: scroll; "></span></span><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "></span>B) <span ="yshortcuts" id="lw_1300464082_4" style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">Birth Certificate</span> <br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">C) A passport photograph attach to this form that will be placed in your file which will be send to the <span ="yshortcuts" id="lw_1300464082_5" style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">Labor Department</span> for an official approval for your entry permit (those far from Canada). <br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">D) Immigration Entry Assessment Fee £385 GBPounds only see attachment. In word (Three Hundred and Eighty-five Great British Pounds Only).<div ="yiv464192314Msonormal" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 9pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "> E)The Health Clearance Certificate should be filled and return back along with your requirements<br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">However you are expected to download the payment form to open, printout, fill and return same to us along with an official immigration consultant fee of £385 Great British Pounds. Meanwhile, if you are applying from a distance place-you should endeavor to reach us with the above mentioned requirements via email as these will enable us speed up your screening process.</span><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "></span><div ="yiv464192314Msonormal" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 9pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "> </span><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "></span><div ="yiv464192314Msonormal" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 9pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; ">Please be inform that your Embassy Appointment date will be scheduled With the <span ="yshortcuts" id="lw_1300464082_6" style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">Canadian Embassy</span> as soon as your file is approved for entry. We therefore advice that you endeavor to reach us with your entry requirements so we can proceed with your approval entry authorization and all necessary arrangements with the Embassy.  <u style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">Important Note: Without your file approval, contact cannot be made with the Embassy for your appointment date.<br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">Applicant should have it in-mind that all process from this office will proceed and end within 29hrs of receiving. Any CSIC screening forms received, without the official assessment fees of £385 Great British Pounds will not be given further attention. Our mode of payment is as follows: - <br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">All applicants applying from outside Canada, USA, are expected to send their immigration clearance fee to the Zonal Coordinators department office in <span ="yshortcuts" id="lw_1300464082_7" style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">United Kingdom</span>, as inline to Protocol. Payment should be made to the Accounts Office, through <span ="yshortcuts" id="lw_1300464082_8" style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><u style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">WESTERN UNION<u style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "> MONEY TRANSFER</span></span><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "></span><div ="yiv464192314Msonormal" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 9pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "> </span><div style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><font style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><div style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><font size="2" style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><span lang="EN-US" style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><strong style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><u style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "></span><div ="yiv464192314Msonormal" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "></span><div ="yiv464192314Msonormal" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><b style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "><br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "></span><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "></span><div ="yiv464192314Msonormal" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 9pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "> </span><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "></span><div ="yiv464192314Msonormal" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 9pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; ">S    See Below:</span><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "></span><div ="yiv464192314Msonormal" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 9pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; ">B)  <u style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">PAYMENT DIRECTIVE <br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">Western Union Money Transfer <br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">Name of Account Clerk;                                       <br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">Address Money Send to:                                                                                   <br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">                                                                    <br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">Mr. Stephen Kongpak<br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">Swing Bridge Road,                                      <br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">Grantham, NG317XT, <br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">London. </span><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "></span><div ="yiv464192314Msonormal" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 9pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "> </span><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "></span><div ="yiv464192314Msonormal" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 9pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; ">You should endeavor to send your immigration assessment fee with all instruction on or before <u style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">21<sup style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">st <span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "> </span>March 2011. Payment transfer slip should be forwarded to us immediately payment is made and a copy to your Zonal Coordinator. <br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">Endeavor to reach your Zonal Coordinator with your assessment fee on or before the <u style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "> 21-03-2011 or Candidates who could not be able to send the required fee should write a letter of withdrawal so we can terminate your <span ="yshortcuts" id="lw_1300464082_9" style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">visa application process</span> as inline to the <span ="yshortcuts" id="lw_1300464082_10" style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">Canadian immigration policy</span>.<br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "> </span><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "></span><div ="yiv464192314Msonormal" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 9pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; ">Refundable Policy; <br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">Note that refundable policy is made available to all applicants that has paid and could no longer continue due to unexpected or ill health.</span><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "></span><div ="yiv464192314Msonormal" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 9pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "> </span><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "></span><div ="yiv464192314Msonormal" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 9pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "> </span><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "></span><div ="yiv464192314Msonormal" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 9pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; ">Your compliance is our Watch Word,  <br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">Hon. BA .Christopher Mark Strong Esq. <br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><span ="yshortcuts" id="lw_1300464082_11" style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">Canadian Immigration Lawyers Services</span>, <br style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">Canadian Society of Immigration Consultant (CSIC).</span><span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "></span>
<span style="line-height: 1.2em; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 9pt; font-family: Arial; color: black; "></span>
</span>

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

1. Strong is not a member of CSIC
2. Against the law to arrange for a job in BC for cash.
3. The cost of work permit is $150.00
4. Labour Market Opinions are processed by HRSDC in Canada NOT the Labour Dept.
5. You send money via Western Union, your gonna lose it. As anyone can pick it up.

Edited by pmm - 18 Mar 2011 at 1:57pm
PMM
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
  Share Topic