Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vancouver CIC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 18>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 1:34am
I wonder why its taking so long? I hope everything is okay with Raman ,I haven't heard anything from him in this forum lately. Good luck Pali
pali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2010 at 3:53pm

hi bp, Raman was interviewed in think in early sep but she hasn't heard anything back yet. seems like she's in the same boat as me. It's now been 3 months since my interview.

elly1901 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elly1901 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 2:32am
Hi Folks
I am also one of the lost souls who ended up at Vancouver CIC.

I applied in May 2009 and my file was transferred to Vancouver office in January 2010.
Here I see some people who were transferred in Nov 2009 and recently got interviewed.
So I guess it will be my turn pretty soon?

Actually I visited Vancouver CIC office couple of weeks ago and the lady behind the window told me that an officer was assigned to my file. Finally!

Wish all of you the best of luck, Please let us know if you got any news...

pali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 1:23pm
hi elly, welcome to our forum. I am glad you joined as i was feeling like i am the only one stuck here. Our timelines are very similar as i too had sent my application in may 2009. It got transfered to vancouver in november/09 and i was interviewed on aug/10 but i haven't heard anything after that. I don't know whats taking so long. Anyways, i am glad to hear you file has a officer assigned. What is you current status in canada? any kids?
bp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 12:35am
Hi Pali , I am really worried because I haven't received anything yet either. Iam in the same boat as Elly. I wonder why its taking forever? Its getting so frustrating
pali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2010 at 3:14am

Hi bp, where have u been..... u haven't posted anything for 2 mth's?? I thought maybe you got your decision made and u forgot about us. Anyways, its good to have u back. Me and Raman have been interviewed but neither of us have heard anything back yet. Everyday i go check the mail hoping for the letter to be there but everday face disappointment. You should've atleast received your interview letter by now. Can you share your timeline and then i can advise u.

elly1901 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elly1901 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 1:43am

Hi I am back!

Unfortunately there haven't been any news for me yet. I thought it won't be long comparing my timelines and yours...! I am just trying not to think about it too much.

I am on a visitor record now. No plan for a child yet, not of course until my status here is secured.

Good luck and keep me updated :)

bp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 1:50am
Hi Pali, NO i haven't forgotten about you guys. Im still waiting. It's taking forever . i had a letter saying that the application is transferred back in Nov/09 and then another one saying in March 10 so i was so confused and i guess im still in the queue for the interview. Any advice for me my friend? I'm hoping for the best
pali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 11:46pm
You should fax an inquiry letter to Vancouver CIC. My file was also transferred to Vancouver in Nov/09 and in May/10 I faxed a letter requesting update. They replied back in June saying that there's no update but in July I got the interview letter... So i think you should definetly write them a letter especially since its been a year now. In all fairness, you should've had your interview around the same time as me since both of our files were transfered the same month. You should also call 1-800 CIC number and request update. Do you have any lawyer or consultant helping you?
bp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 11:23pm
Hi Pali.
I have a consultant but i don't think he is any help. I don't know what to do. Anyways did you get your work permit?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 18>
  Share Topic