Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vancouver CIC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 1:36am
I am so happy for you pali . congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! Really good news to begin your new year. Pali can you please tell me what kind of documents you took with you to the interview? Did you get any letter from friends and family? Please let me know asap. Thanks
        Happy new year Pali
              And also Happy New Year to nevergive up
pali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 12:35pm
Thanks nevergiveup & bp, Happy new year to both of you as well.
bp, i didn't take any letters from friends or family but its better if you do take them. More evidence you provide the better. I think you'll do fine. Don't worry too much.
bp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 8:26pm
Hi guys after the interview how long does the cic give an answer
pali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 5:17pm
no clear answer on that bp, some people hear within a week or two but i heard back after 4.5 mths. When is your interview?
bp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 5:55am
Thanks pali, it was last week and i am so curious to know the decision and hoping for a positive one. They should tell us right away. The wait is so long.
pali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 7:20pm
bp, how did the interview go? did he interview you separately? did the officer tell you how long before you hear the result?
bp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 2:05am
Hi pali, The interview went good i think just waiting for the response. We were interviewed separately. our interview was like 2 hours and how about you ? how long was your interview? I'm feeling nervous. I hope we get a well response soon.
bp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 11:43pm
Hi Nevergiveup I'm just wondering if you applied for a work permit? if you did can you let me know if cic puts a expiry date . tnx
pali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:52pm
hi bp, have you heard back from cic after your interview? Once you get 1st stage approval, you can apply for open work permit and i don't think it has an expiry date.
bp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 12:45am
Hi pali, I got my AIP. I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718>
  Share Topic