Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How long to wait for medical?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How long to wait for medical?
    Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 11:31pm
GUYs   My processing for permanent residence started in 2010 june and second stage started on jan 10th 2011.Now iam waiting for medical.Can any one tell me how long i have  to wait for medical and there after what are the procedures till we get the visa stamped? and the duration for each step? thank you. meena
parsh78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsh78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2011 at 6:24pm
There is no easy answer to this question. Because time lines are not possible to predict.
My second stage was in June 2010 and status was updated to In Progress in May 2011. Now I am waiting for my medicals... but I know there are delays ranging from few months to a year. So sit tight and pray economy in CA improves.
girlled View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2011 at 4:19am
my first aor
when and how i will get
SW1-NOC6242
DHL 22/4/11
rec 28/4/11
CC 05/5/11
aor 19/7/11
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic