Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Does Ecas gets updated on the night between...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does Ecas gets updated on the night between...
    Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 6:40pm
Does anyone know if ecas gets updated between the night of Saturday and Sunday, like tonight? 

I mean if somebody saw no change on Saturday but have they seen ecas changed when they checked on Sunday? Thank you!
Bohlen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohlen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 7:15pm
Some members on this forum reported a status change on Sunday and at the same time they were affirmative that the status was different the previous day.
Originally posted by rc rc wrote:

Does anyone know if ecas gets updated between the night of Saturday and Sunday, like tonight? 

I mean if somebody saw no change on Saturday but have they seen ecas changed when they checked on Sunday? Thank you!
canvis2006 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 8:32pm
yeah mine changed on the weekend....mostly.
But I received the letters before ecas updates from local cic
vbpatel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vbpatel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 11:30pm
it's not fixed.. they will update it when they want.. but all of them will be updated at same time... so maybe they are giving project to any private company for data input...
rc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 11:35pm
Sorry Vbpatel, what do you mean by all of them will be updated at the same time? Sorry it is not clear. Thank you Canvis, Bohlen and VbPatel for your kindness. 
matthewc View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matthewc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 11:59pm
e-CAS can get updated any day of the week, and they do not all update at the same time. There are more updates on Tuesday than any other day of the week, but still under half of the total.
e-CAS Tracker - Get notified when your e-CAS changes
rc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 12:07am
Thank you Matthewc!!! Your kindness is much appreciated. I am your fan since many years when you were active on the older forum for family class category. I was wondering how is ecas tracker working these days? As reliable as ever? Any idea how many citizenship applicants are currently tracking?
rexyu38 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rexyu38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 3:59am
I got updated just after 11pm PST on Saturday once.
I remeber that because I checked my status around 10pm that day without any new update, but checked again after 11pm and found new update.  People there are really working hard on Saturday night.  Thumbs Up
Vancouver
Received: Dec. 09 2009 | Letter: May 06 2010 | In Process: Oct. 12 2010 | Transferred: Nov. 17 2010 | Test : Jan. 27 2011 | Oath : May 18 2011
vbpatel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vbpatel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 11:48am
they enter data for all who had any process in their case & then they publish it... if anybody is saying they know exact time they are lieing...
Bohlen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohlen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 7:50pm
matthewc,

I think that you should change your signature which is actually advertising using your e-Cas tracker.
It's not a good idea to use such tool for obvious privacy concerns.

Originally posted by matthewc matthewc wrote:

e-CAS can get updated any day of the week, and they do not all update at the same time. There are more updates on Tuesday than any other day of the week, but still under half of the total.

*Signature:e-CAS Tracker - Get notified when your e-CAS changes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic