Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VISITOR VISA FORM MY MOTHER IN LAW

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpatel2030 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VISITOR VISA FORM MY MOTHER IN LAW
    Posted: 17 Feb 2011 at 11:39pm

I need help in applying for a visa of my Mother in Law as my wife is Pregnant.  I have heard people who has shown reason of pregnancy have got rejection for their in laws visitor visa.  I am worried should I show the pregnancy reason or should I show them that they are visiting for pleasure.

Please share your thoughts
MajidS View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MajidS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 12:30pm
I am not sure where you got your information on that mother in laws coming for their pregnant girls are more likely to rejected. I always thought it was the other way around. A mother in law coming to help deliver the baby or her daughter (provided the family is from Asia where this cultural practice is very strong) is more likely to get a visa that if she applied as a tourist. My 2 cents.
samnamahmood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samnamahmood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 3:44pm

Hi,

Just say you are inviting your mother in law to visit canada and spend spring/summer with you guys. Dont even have to say about pregnancy.
Samna
nabinpradhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nabinpradhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 11:44pm
Hi
 first you should try,then  you may be get a visa.
ProudOne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2011 at 1:03pm
the truth works amazingly well
nabinpradhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nabinpradhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2011 at 2:54pm
Yes, you need to show the reason 1st.I hope it will accept

Rent luxury villa samui | Rent luxurious villa samui |
Marktell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marktell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 5:38am
              No problem, you can sponsor as many people as you want.
There are many families/ path2usa users in past have done that.
As long as thye meet the criteria of visa grant and have all the documents in place, they should get the visa.

You may want to Schedule there interview dates differently and not together.

good luck !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic