Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Miscellaneous > Comments or Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Search

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobsLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Search
    Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 4:17pm
I'm pretty sure you've already had complaints about this, but for whatever reason - since the new boards went up, "search" doesn't work.  At all.  It's really annoying.  Could you please consult with your webmaster and see if they can get the search feature working again?

Thanks,
Rob'sLuv

Edited by RobsLuv - 07 Feb 2011 at 4:18pm
3/2007-applied
1/2008-Refused
12/2008-ADR failed
1/2010-Appeal allowed
4/2010-In Process(Again)
5/2010-request FBI/meds
8/2010-FBI recd
11/30/10-APPROVED!
1/31/11-LANDED!
ajgodinho View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajgodinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 4:19pm
I agree with RobsLuv as well ~ I've tried using the search function as well and it just never works for me. I think it's an important functionality for this forum which is growing large in content and would greatly help enhance the experience...thanks in advance!
amyamy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amyamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 5:36pm
agreed here. still not working for me as of April 18 2011.
connnald View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connnald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 5:28am
yeah it is not working at all. i been searching immigration uk on many forum to know more about of them. hope to work this fine.
Conn Nald
Solstice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solstice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 4:18pm
Hello, I am new to the forums and do not seem to have success with the Search option.  This appears to be an old problem according to this thread and I wonder if others still have this issue.
ajgodinho View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajgodinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 6:10pm
@Solstice looks like the issue with the search function has been resolved. I did get results from doing several searches, not sure how accurate, but it seems to be working for me 'cos earlier I couldn't get any results at all. Try the advanced search as well.
dpenabill View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpenabill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 10:19am
Sometimes search works for me. Most times it does not. Frustrating. Not the only problem with this site.
Bureaucracy is what bureaucracy does, or When in doubt, follow the instructions. Otherwise, follow the instructions.

BTW: Not an expert, not a Can. lawyer, never worked in immigration
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic