Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Etobicoke Office Timeline(inland Applocation)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadacold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Etobicoke Office Timeline(inland Applocation)
    Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 8:29pm
I'm sratring this thread to share sponsorship timeline for etobicoke office. Please feel free to include the time Vegerville held your file before transferred to etobicoke. 2. how long etobicoke office took to process. 
and if someone went through this process, please include if they process Sponsorship and permanent residence application together. 
As of Today Feb 03, 2011 etobicoke office is taking upto 12 months. Are they gonna take upto 12 months to process only the first part of application i.e., Sponbsorship and take further time to finalize permanent residence application. 

thanks for all input and replies.
Inalnd Application filled April 06,2010
Started Processing Application Dec 24 2010.
FIle sent to Etobicoke Office Feb 01 2010
Thara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 8:01am
Im in the same boat and have no idea. No one from this office seems to reply in this form. :( ...
I really wish, I atleast got the AIP but I didnt. Now my life is a waiting game. 
*INLAND*
Common law Application
Sent - July 16, 2010
Received - July 20, 2010
App. Transf to Etobicoke Office - December 02, 2010
Interview @ Etobicoke Office and AIP and OWP received - May 12, 2011
canadacold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadacold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 6:36pm
I did receive FOSS Notes. not much help there, notes dont talk much about anything, just some info about me. perhaps, now have to wait for Etobicoke office to fo their Job on time.
Inalnd Application filled April 06,2010
Started Processing Application Dec 24 2010.
FIle sent to Etobicoke Office Feb 01 2010
Thara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 1:04pm
Hey Canadacold,

Wanted to share some good news :)

Within 4 months, I have received a letter for an interview from the Etobicoke Office. I was hopeful and my husband kept my spirits high. It is no longer a big black hole that it used to be.

They have asked for alot of documents which I have already supplied with. But I am mailing them and taking them with me. 

Is there anything I need to know before I go for this interview. It is basically an interview to prove that the relationship is genuine. I am excited. :D

Wish me luck and I will let you know how it goes. 

So far, 8 months for the interview. Hopefully, everything will be done under a year. But what I am really looking forward to is WORKING!!!! :D
*INLAND*
Common law Application
Sent - July 16, 2010
Received - July 20, 2010
godisone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godisone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 11:59am
Hi
I sent my file in july as well, file was transferred to etobicoke in nov and now ive been called for an interview in 2 weeks . im really scared about this. in the meantime cbsa has been looking for me trying to contact my lawyers , even visit my house( luckily i wasn't home) . i think im going to get deported that day :( i have an outstanding removal order and they will reject me because of that. my lawyer said the reason i got an early interview is because cbsa has been pushing to deport me and they would think im an easy removal . someone please explain me whats going on 
km
Thara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 11:26am
Dude, it depends on why you have an outstanding removal order. 
*INLAND*
Common law Application
Sent - July 16, 2010
Received - July 20, 2010
oilers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oilers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:07pm
Hi, Just wanted to share my timeline too.

Spousal Application Filed on: September 1 2009
Process Started on: October 25 2009
File Transferred to Etobicoke: March 15 2010 (Without AIP)
AIP Granted: July 30 2010 (Without Interview)
Open Work Permit: Jan 5 2011 (Delay in work permit due to renewal of passport)
Landing Fees + Fingerprints + Copy of passport Requested: Feb 26 2011
Now Waiting again......dont know how long it will take.......

.....One day i will be there.....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic