Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Delhi Applications...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 204>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 3:46am

A very Happy New Year and Season's Greetings to all !

I pray that this year brings a lot of Good news for us!
ND started processing Oct 6th 2009. PPR received on Feb 9th 2010. Visa received on Feb 23rd 2010. Landed Ca on March 9th!
sunilpatel100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunilpatel100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by indica indica wrote:

Hi July09 and Sunilpatel,

I wanted to know that if we send an email enquiry which number do we need to mention as case reference. Will it be okay if I mention the Client ID i.e. 0000-0000 ? This is the only number that I know.

hey indica

just put the client id number that you know but when they will reply with file number and name in the subject colum in the e-mail

so just put the client id number .. that will be perfect..

just reminder......make sure dont send from canada... have your spouse send the enquire from india. unless you are authorized.. which, none of us are i Guess. ... i know i am not .

happy new year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunilpatel100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 10:16pm
happy new year.......................
nlohchab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nlohchab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 3:01am
Got the passport Request today on 02Jan'10.
Couple of concern i.e. Need to send back only the passport or anything else with it.
//As i m here, in Canada, so just asking for the normal process,,in which they asked for the passport
do we need send them the passport or any other document also...plz do guide!
\And how much time we r looking here from here?

Thanks and Very happy new year frnds :-) 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunilpatel100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 3:42am
Originally posted by nlohchab nlohchab wrote:

Couple of concern i.e. Need to send back only the passport or anything else with it.
//As i m here, in Canada, so just asking for the normal process,,in which they asked for the passport

congrats

the long wait for ppr is over.. if i remember right nd started processing your file on aug 30, well my was sept 1, i got ppr on dec 24 but i still have not sent passport as the office was close for chrismas and new year i am sending it on jan 4, 2010 monday.

btw how did you got ppr..?? by e-mail or mail

you only have to send the ppr that you got with your original passport and old passports ( if any) but make sure you make photocopy of your ppr

broodfaun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote broodfaun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 8:30am
Hi Everyone,

My wife received her passport today. Yay. Big smile

I hope everyone receives get visa soon. 

Here is my timeline:

Send Doc to Mississuaga  JULY 3th
Approved on AUG 05
ND START PROCESSING Aug 21
Additional Doc request OCT 20(dated oct 13)[asked additional relationship proof, money support, my short stay in INDIA etc)
PP Request DEC 9
Visa issued JAN 02, 2010

Total time seems just about 6 months...

I have a question if anyone knows the answer.  She didn't get any goods to follow forms with the visa.  IS she suppose to get forms like that or can she list stuff she is bringing on any blank page?

Edited by broodfaun - 02 Jan 2010 at 8:45am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunilpatel100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 10:40am
Originally posted by broodfaun broodfaun wrote:

Hi Everyone,

My wife received her passport today. Yay. Big smile

I hope everyone receives get visa soon. 

Here is my timeline:

Send Doc to Mississuaga  JULY 3th
Approved on AUG 05
ND START PROCESSING Aug 21
Additional Doc request OCT 20(dated oct 13)[asked additional relationship proof, money support, my short stay in INDIA etc)
PP Request DEC 9
Visa issued JAN 02, 2010

Total time seems just about 6 months...

I have a question if anyone knows the answer.  She didn't get any goods to follow forms with the visa.  IS she suppose to get forms like that or can she list stuff she is bringing on any blank page?

congrats
indica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 11:53am
Hi Broodfaun and Nlohchab,

Congrats ! Long wait is finally over. I feel better when I see that work is progressing. Hope the rest of us here get some good news soon too.
ND started processing Oct 6th 2009. PPR received on Feb 9th 2010. Visa received on Feb 23rd 2010. Landed Ca on March 9th!
Scorpio 9791 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scorpio 9791 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by nlohchab nlohchab wrote:

Hi nlohchab,
Congrats..If they haven't asked for any other document then just send the passport..make sure if you have any expired passport send that as well and attach a copy of the passport request letter and a covering letter..
As far as timing is concerned it can be anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks..however it can take longer than that as well as we have seen in some cases..
Good Luck !!
Scorpio 9791 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scorpio 9791 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 12:01pm
Congrats Broodfaun..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 204>
  Share Topic