Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Delhi Applications...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 200201202203204>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote folkfunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 2:09pm
m able to check the status of my app for the first tome and it says decision made .. i hope it's positive ....... anyone else is on the same boat.?
Nav ric View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nav ric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 9:42am
hi shagufta,anything new?
Dhillon
P2D2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P2D2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 1:35am

Hello everyone. There is this important poll at CBC (http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/inside-politics-blog/2011/10/question-of-the-day-464.html).

I request everyone to vote NO at the CBC website link provided above. The poll question is, "Should Canada limit the number of parents and grandparents that it allows to immigrate?" Just vote NO if you want to sponser your parents in future and have them immigrate to Canada!

Minister Jason Kenney wants to stop the Parents and Grandparents stream of the Family Class Immigration program, or put limits (caps) on the number of applications CIC accepts. Just like the limits of the Federal Skilled Worker program and the moratorium (stoppage) of the Investors program. So just vote NO and rate the comments by clicking on the "Thumbs Up" or "Thumbs Down" button. Some of the comments posted on the CBC website are full of hate, anger and mis-information against immigrant parents and grandparents. You can also leave your own comments to clarify the matter and show them your point of view.

So please, everyone, visit http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/inside-politics-blog/2011/10/question-of-the-day-464.html vote NO and rate the bad comments "Thumbs Down". Do it for your parents' and grandparents' sake.

mr.deol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr.deol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 5:45am
Hi all i got nomination from AINP familystream.
i have question about showing settlement funds.Actully i have not sufficient funds in my account to show. I Have two dependents members my wife and my 5 yrs old child. i have near about just 1500 dollars. If i transfer money from my friends account and from my family members to my account is this valid?like transfer about 14000 dollars. at same time or after some time interval?

please help me about this.
app.Sent-28/01/09
file no-16/11/09
nomination-17/10/11
FILE TO CIC-23/11/11
UCI,MEDI,PP,RPRF-8/12/11
MEDI.done-12/12/11
P.P. send-14/12/11
MEDI.RECI-26/12/11
STATUS-PP recieved with visa.-7/4/12
surfnaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfnaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2011 at 2:43am
hi  All
I have some question you,i married on 13 march 11 .I m live in India but my Wife is in Canada citizen since 8 years, she have perminant residence we are filed PR in jun 2011, i am done medical and police clearance certificate,
after 6 month Canadian embassy new delhi want to submitting my passport I did it, then 3 week latter they want to know my foreign travel details,
i traveld in 2009 in Iran for pilgrim for less then 1 month, i sent the details of my foreign travel details, may i know this its ok to travel, its ifected on my pr filed or not
so please some tip send me ok , I will wait your reply Thanks:

Send Doc to Mississuaga     JUN 14
Approved on                         Oct  10
ND START PROCESSING     Oct  24
PP Request                           Sept 07 
Additional Details request    NOV 01[asked foreign travel details ] 
Detail Sent  on                  Nov 10
now waiting 
surfnaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfnaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 4:29am

Could you plz tell me how long does it take for time limite

I am really hoping if anyone can give me any insights on my case delay. 

Send Doc to Mississuaga     JUN 14
Approved on                         Oct  10
ND START PROCESSING     Oct  24
PP Request                           Sept 07 

Additional Details request    NOV 01[asked foreign travel details ] 
Detail Sent  on                  Nov 10

now waiting 

djsuketu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djsuketu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 7:15pm
hi guys
does the timeline on cic website preety accurate with what it takes in reality. I have heard it usually takes less time than time posted on site (subject to submission of proper application). any other recent timelines.

I have submitted my application on nov 14 but havent heard anything yet. when can i expect a reply.
how can i check status online without getting a case number. I have tried perm residence number, receipt number, client id from when i landed, etc but nothing works

thanks 
djsuketu
folkfunky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote folkfunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2011 at 5:47am
Originally posted by djsuketu djsuketu wrote:

hi guys
does the timeline on cic website preety accurate with what it takes in reality. I have heard it usually takes less time than time posted on site (subject to submission of proper application). any other recent timelines.

I have submitted my application on nov 14 but havent heard anything yet. when can i expect a reply.
how can i check status online without getting a case number. I have tried perm residence number, receipt number, client id from when i landed, etc but nothing works

thanks 
djsuketu
Hi 

u won't b able to check anything untill sponsorship approval...yes the timeline for the first step ( sponsorship approval) is right  and so the second also..yes every vo says that they do finish more than 80% apps within their time frame...
djsuketu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djsuketu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 9:52pm
I was able to login online with my client ID about 15 days prior to sponsorship approval. It got approved 1 week ahead of estimated timeline. 
My status for PR says "Medical received". does this mean the file is in new delhi? what and how long to expect from now?

Appl rec. Nov 15, 11
Sponsorship approved Jan 9, 12
PR status saying medical received Jan 24, 12

anybody in same timeline?
EDaniels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EDaniels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 10:30am
Hi,

I got married at the end of December in Kuwait. My spouse was living in Kuwait at that time. She is moving to Mumbai this month to live with her mother. My question is if anybody has been through a situation like this where the spouse has been living in another country and have applied through New Delhi? Or should I look to apply from Abu Dhabi?

If anyone knows please let me know.

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 200201202203204>
  Share Topic