Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Delhi Applications...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 199200201202203 204>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandareen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2011 at 10:37am
Thank you Stargal... I appreciate your kind, supportive words. Blessings to you.
kandareen View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandareen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2011 at 10:39am
Originally posted by raman2002 raman2002 wrote:

Originally posted by tanushree.tiku tanushree.tiku wrote:

Originally posted by raman2002 raman2002 wrote:

its been almost 2 months now n thrs no reply from chc nd after ma passport submission.........

<font style=""> 

<font style="">raman send a case specific enquiry to CHC new delhi although i doubt whether u wud get anything out of it. In most of the case u will get the standard reply because yiur case is within the standard processing time.
i dnt knw how to send case specific enquiry ,will u tell me plz smthing..i ll thankful to u..
Hi Raman, use this link. Make sure to include the file number, birth date, name, address, etc. of the applicant. It's better to have too much info. than not enough.
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
warna_susanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warna_susanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 3:37pm
It doesn't seem like anyone's files have been moving along in the past two weeks :S

I would love to get some good news myself.
folkfunky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote folkfunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 4:06am
HI every1,

m sponsoring my husband from India. I sent the app to Mississauga office on 1st of aug 2011 and they received the app on 2nd of aug evening. After that i have'nt heard anything from CIC.

Anyone one of  u plzzzzz tell me when will i hear smthing?
folkfunky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote folkfunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2011 at 1:57pm
any1 there of august batch....
Nav ric View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nav ric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 7:53am
hi shaf and sandhu anything new abt urs status now?
Dhillon
kandareen View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandareen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 7:56am
YIPPEEEE!!! My husband phoned me at 4 a.m. and he FINALLY got his visa today after 26 months of processing time! We're so happy and excited, and ready to book a flight. It seems like a dream. Since his PPR was lost in the mail, we asked CIC Delhi to send the visa to an address in Delhi instead of his home in Kashmir. Without responding, they did not comply and they sent his PP to his home. Thank God it did not get lost. Regardless, we are now finished this nightmare of a process and can now happily start our new life in Canada together.
tanushree.tiku View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanushree.tiku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2011 at 10:47am
congrats Kandareen.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warna_susanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 9:54am
Does anyone know how long the back ground checks take place? My MP called about my husband's file and they said it would take two more months because they are doing a "verification des antecedents judiciaries" or complete background check.

Do they do this on everyone? Is this a good sign?

I am a little frustrated - we have been in the system for 24 months and they started reprocessing his file on June 17th. If the case officer had known more about marriage law then he never would have rejected us saying that we were not legally married because I am a Christian and he is Hindu.  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrr

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warna_susanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 9:56am
Correction - I think its called a security check not a background check. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 199200201202203 204>
  Share Topic