Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Delhi Applications...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 198199200201202 204>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stargal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 4:36pm
Hi Kandareen

You should expect the good news soon now. the passport with visa should reach you within 2 weeks. all the best!
Stargal
Legal Expert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legal Expert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 7:47pm
Guys I am also back. I was in previous forum under name "DESTINY" and now again joined this
forum. This forum is quite informative and I feel that CIC network around the world read this Forum.
BARRISTER & Solicitor
ABBOTSFORD, B.C V2T 3C8
Tel:778-9080344
[email protected]
srivats View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srivats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 9:01pm
Hi All!

I am planning to send my wife to India for pregnancy and delivery. We both are PR. The CIC website says it takes 2 months to get sponsorship evaluation and another 6 month in New Delhi....Is there a chance this time line is better for a new born child? Just curious!
Nav ric View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nav ric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2011 at 8:06am
hi every1 can u plz how long it takes more in family case medical 16june we r 3 members mom dad n me .
Dhillon
Nav ric View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nav ric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2011 at 8:09am
hi every1 can u plz how long it takes more in family case medical 16june we r 3 members mom dad n me .
Dhillon
raman2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raman2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2011 at 10:21am
its been almost 2 months now n thrs no reply from chc nd after ma passport submission.........
tanushree.tiku View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanushree.tiku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2011 at 10:29am
Originally posted by srivats srivats wrote:

Hi All!

I am planning to send my wife to India for pregnancy and delivery. We both are PR. The CIC website says it takes 2 months to get sponsorship evaluation and another 6 month in New Delhi....Is there a chance this time line is better for a new born child? Just curious!

Srivats, isnt it better for the delivery to be here.OHIP will cover the cost of the delivery plus the child will be a citizen. What are the advantages of the delivery happening in India. You can ask ur family to come over during the period of delivery and ur wife can go to india after a few months of her delivery.....U wud be the best judge but pls think carefully before taking such a decision.
tanushree.tiku View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanushree.tiku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2011 at 10:31am
Originally posted by raman2002 raman2002 wrote:

its been almost 2 months now n thrs no reply from chc nd after ma passport submission.........

raman send a case specific enquiry to CHC new delhi although i doubt whether u wud get anything out of it. In most of the case u will get the standard reply because yiur case is within the standard processing time.
Rakesh_Ravisankar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rakesh_Ravisankar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2011 at 11:35am
Hello,
It would be really helpful if anyone could tell me the average time it takes to get the CSQ from Quebec. I know the average time is 4-6 weeks, but if you could share your experience that would be helpful.

Thanks,
Rakesh Ravisankar.
raman2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raman2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2011 at 10:30am
Originally posted by tanushree.tiku tanushree.tiku wrote:

Originally posted by raman2002 raman2002 wrote:

raman send a case specific enquiry to CHC new delhi although i doubt whether u wud get anything out of it. In most of the case u will get the standard reply because yiur case is within the standard processing time.

i dnt knw how to send case specific enquiry ,will u tell me plz smthing..i ll thankful to u..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 198199200201202 204>
  Share Topic