Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Delhi Applications...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 122123124125126 204>
Author
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanushree.tiku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 7:17am
Originally posted by jalan123 jalan123 wrote:

Tanu do you think they finish this backround check topic or pp is a part of this and again they will take long time

well jalan we all speak out of experiences and then again there is no fixed answer but i feel that since they already took so much time to reqest for PP they should have finished the Background check. Anyways since u have no history of foreign travel it shudnt take a long time...max one month and it shud be done..
jalan123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jalan123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 7:44am
Tanu,
        I have history of foreign travel in Europe  visitor visas.Can you tell me please moschino since hw long he deposit his passport b'coz sm time i worried to see all problems
jalan
tanushree.tiku View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanushree.tiku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 8:48am

Tanu,
        I have history of foreign travel in Europe  visitor visas.Can you tell me please moschino since hw long he deposit his passport b'coz sm time i worried to see all problems

when i say history of foreign travel i mean a stay of 6 months or more in a foreign country and not any visit abroad. U have to submit PCC's from foreign countries too if u have stayed there for more than 6 months. So thats why to do background checks for more than one country it takes time. Its not everytime one goes for a visit to a foreign country CIC is going to do a check.
tanushree.tiku View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanushree.tiku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 8:49am

Tanu,

for moschino its been more than 2 months since he submitted his PP...he got a request for additional docs which has delayed his process...
liquorlord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liquorlord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 8:58am
WORST WORST WORST WEEK EVER...Be Aware of Air India.
DEAR FRIENDS...Don't make the same mistake I have made. I knew all the worst things about Air India but I wanted my wife to be with me ASAP. I was getting one seat with Air India for April 24th and I fell for it. Please never ever ever travel with Air India.
My wife had a confirm ticket from Amritsar to Toronto Via London Heathrow with Air India.
My wife reached the airport well ahead (5 hrs) of her departure. All excited with her bags packed.
700 people (previously stranded passenger from April 17th to April 21st ) were ahead of her in the line up.
Guess what Air India Ground Staff at Amritsar Airport did.
They took bribe openly from the stranded passengers and put them on the flight first even though they had no conformation. The operation managers in New Delhi didn't had a clue what these ticketing agents were doing at Amritsar Office. My wife didn't get on flight along with so many people who had confirmed ticket for April 24th.
Air India call center were all stunned with this news because their policy was after the European airspace re-opened.
"We will only take passengers who are ticketed for that day at the airport" People who had their flight canceled due to the volcano activity will have to rebook with their travel agent or apply for an refund.
Ground staff took full advantage of this opportunity to make extra cash. Bribes were being handed out openly by the previously stranded passengers to get on the earliest flight out of the country.
I just can't absorb this news...our national pride our national carrier "Air India" are screwing people left right and center.
When people complained to the call center or the head office...the operational managers flew to Amritsar and this time around they only took passenger booked for April 26th and my wife and others were left stranded again.

I have booked a new flight with Air France now...she is coming on Wednesday April 28th. No refund is given my Air India. So!! Please be aware and don't ever ever ever travel with Air India. This national airline of India

Edited by liquorlord - 26 Apr 2010 at 8:59am
App Recd: Feb 1st'10
App Apprd: Feb 25th'10
Approval Letter: March 2nd'10
ND Started Process: March 19th
PPR Received: March 26th
PPR Send March 29th
Visa Received: April 10th 2010
jalan123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jalan123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 9:21am
Liquorlord
 you discuss every thing on this post "surprised why you did not discuss about Air India I also hv bad experience with Air India One of the worst flight with worst staff and ALSO ONE THING FOR ALL DON'T TRAVEL WITH ANY ARABIAN FLIGHT LIKE UAE,EMIRATE MEAN NO TRAVEL THROUGH THESE ASIAN AIRLINES
jalan
jalan123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jalan123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 9:24am
THEY ARE NOT entertain TO Indian Passport their thinking is we all indian passport holders are worse and only they are taking us to their flights for money
jalan
ashirov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashirov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 9:39am
I have had bad experience with AIR India too.....would strongly advise against flying air india even if it saves you a couple of hundred dollars....

ashirov.
liquorlord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liquorlord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 9:53am
It cost me $1185 for one way with Air India for April 24th...
April 26th I was getting stand by ticket with Jet Airways for 898$ and Confirmed space on April 28th for $720. Money wasn't the issue..I just wanted my wife with me soon.
SUCKKSSSSSS....I wish I had just waited till April 28th.
No refund is guaranteed by Air India.
Paid another 57000 INR for Air France for April 28th. I wish Air India can be forced to shut down...Their management and staff don't deserve the right to be represented as India's National Airline.
BUNCH OF A**holes with zero operational and management skills forget customer service.
App Recd: Feb 1st'10
App Apprd: Feb 25th'10
Approval Letter: March 2nd'10
ND Started Process: March 19th
PPR Received: March 26th
PPR Send March 29th
Visa Received: April 10th 2010
furr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 10:19am
surprised y yu booked  air india.. its known for its pathetic service... anyways hope yur wife is safe... everything works with bribe here... 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 122123124125126 204>
  Share Topic