Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canadian Employment / Jobs > Canada Job Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is considered Quebec degree equivalent?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lana86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is considered Quebec degree equivalent?
    Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 2:08pm
Hello everybody
I used to be a part of this forum,long time ago,during my visa application but my previous account seems to be inactive for some reason.
Now,here i am with a new one :)

First of all,let me introduce myself.I'm Lana 24,from Macedonia,living in Montreal Quebec.
I was wondering if anyone here know how the degree equivalency thing works in Quebec?
I still haven't sent the documents but I'm planning too.

So..I have 15 years of educations.Bachelor of Law that is,gained in Macedonia.According to the new scholar system,the undergraduate studies last 3 years (it used to be 4).
Do you think that I should start the application for the equivalency or i'm wasting my time/money?What if they tell me that my degree isn't recognized in Quebec? Would i be able to go back to school or I need to completely re-do my studies?

Thanks for reading :)
Immiman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 3:13pm
Law is highly regulated in Canada so check out make sure you check with Office of Foreign Credentials in Montreal (or equivalent) Though you can get credited for it. l
CSQ_app May 09
Inter_Date Oct 09
PR app Jan 10
PR received Sept 10
Immigrated April 11
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic