Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Husband won't let her leave.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Husband won't let her leave.
    Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 5:18pm
My best friend is an Egyptian citizen and I am a natural born Canadian. Her husband has become increasingly abusive since their daughter was born and I worry for her. Her husband will not allow her to visit me in Canada and I understand she requires his permission to travel. I would like to find a way that she could come here to be with me and be safe.
mod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 6:40am
tell him to apply for visa with tight lip and you have to send paper to her to support for visa stamp.
BCK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 9:01am
Do you know what paper I have to send?
EgyCan View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EgyCan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 5:45am
She doesn't need permission herself, only the baby.
BCK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 10:17am
I see. Is there anyway around that? 
EgyCan View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EgyCan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 5:22pm
I don't think so. If he is abusing her there are many way to get a divorce in Egypt, some will take weeks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic