Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How long for AINP? (NEW PAGE)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 163>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gparmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 8:55am
congratulations edo-san for ur visa.

sandee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 12:14pm
Hi Edo-san,

Congrats!  so may I know how long did it take for CIC to send you back your passport?  Sis-In-Law already submitted hers last Dec. 10.
sandee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 12:21pm
Edo-San that's great news! so when do you intend to land in Canada?  Let me know if you're going to Calgary.
sandee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 10:47pm

Hi Edo-San!  

Congratulations Clap...that was reallllly  fast.....My sister-in-law sent her new passport to CIC - Manila last December 10...hopefully she gets her visa same as your timeline (less than 10 working days).....So whats next?  When do you plan to leave Manila????Cry

Please keep us posted...Big smile

Regards,

Sandee

edo-san View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edo-san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 1:15am
Jayem & Tahsan,

Thank you so much!!! I appreciate the kind words! Let us continue helping each other via this forum.
THREAD FOUNDER

"Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Edo-San
edo-san View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edo-san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 1:16am
Originally posted by gparmar gparmar wrote:

congratulations edo-san for ur visa.

Thank you!!!!
THREAD FOUNDER

"Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Edo-San
edo-san View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edo-san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 1:24am
Hi Sandee,

thank you!!! Im very happy!

As for my plans, i intend to take the pre departure orientation seminar of the gov. By next week to get it done and over with. I plan to leave for canada on the 3rd week of march. By next week , i hope i can get a schedule to get a US visa.   I am meeting my friends who will travel to the US in April.

Thr route i will probably take is vancouver, then Edmonton. I will definitely let you know if well be visiting calgary!

So far, thats all i have.

Good luck on sisinlaw, i hope she gets it as fast so she can finalize her plans already!!

Originally posted by sandee sandee wrote:

Hi Edo-San!  

Congratulations Clap...that was reallllly  fast.....My sister-in-law sent her new passport to CIC - Manila last December 10...hopefully she gets her visa same as your timeline (less than 10 working days).....So whats next?  When do you plan to leave Manila????Cry

Please keep us posted...Big smile

Regards,

Sandee

THREAD FOUNDER

Edo-San
edo-san View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edo-san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 5:12pm
Dear All:

Again, i just want to say thank you for all the support and prayers! So much has to be done.
Best of luck to all and hope that everything will be okay for everyone!!! Let us all keep the updates coming!!!
THREAD FOUNDER

Edo-San
Isherwood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isherwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 11:19pm
Hey Edo-san,

I'm so happy for you. Congrats! I sure hope you stick around to update us on your canada journey.

Sandee, Patience, it wont be long for you guys too.

Ramony and Jayem, let's hope CIC gives us the passport request as christmas gifts.

To all the guys in the forum, let's all hang on.
Ramony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ramony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 3:01am
Hello Everyone !!!

Opening the forum was such a pleasant surprise especially with our friend Edo-san getting our much coveted visa .

Congratulations Edo-san !!! I'm so happy for you ! Thank you also for keeping this thread alive :)

Good luck to our other friends in the different stages.

Lets help each other out as much as we can.

God bless you all !

Ramony

Edited by Ramony - 18 Mar 2010 at 6:47am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 163>
  Share Topic