Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How long for AINP? (NEW PAGE)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 163>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donkia14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 3:02am
Hi Edo-san,

I decided to just prepare all those requirements and submit when CIC ask for it. It's not included in the checklist anyway.

Thanks for reaching out to all of us here trying to find some answers and clarifications. It sure helps a lot. I believe there is no better way to find first hand information except from you guys who have made it to the finish line. Congratulations and may you continue to update us with your new experiences in Canada.

edo-san View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edo-san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 5:01am
Hi Donkia, 

You are very welcome. Im just doing my best to share as much personal experience as I can with a view that others will do the same for those who will come after them. 

I appreciate the kind words. I wish myself luck as well because although I am in the last stretch, much has to be done still before I actually land in Canada. First being to get my passport back with the visa and COPR and my orig. documents then it will trigger a domino effect already. 

Just a lil more patience. :)
THREAD FOUNDER

"Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Edo-San
gparmar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gparmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 7:59am
thanks edo_san for bringing each other this page.
and thanks to prixit also fo giving me the link to this page
is there any update for any sept 2008 apllicant
Isherwood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isherwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 6:11pm
Edo-san,

Thanks for the reply. Wow, so your PPR came before the CIC reply about the deadline.  One wonders how they process these things in the CIC .

I hope all our other friends in the thread are able to follow us here. The first days when I noticed that the forum was locked, I felt anxious , not being able to get in on the sharing.

Sandee,

Thanks for your reply as well. About the employment thing, yeah, I agree that we should be ready to start at the bottom. It is good to hear though that things are picking up in Alberta.

Ramony,

How are you batchmate?
edo-san View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edo-san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 9:10pm
Isherwood,

Well, it kinda did but I would have saved a lil face had the PPR arrived a day or two from the date of the letter.(Nov. 19) :) I can just imagine the scenario, they have a nov. 19th letter sent and in transit then I send an email on Nov 23 basically telling them that "hey, you told me to contact you directly after October 4, 2009...so here it is..." then I get the PPR letter on Nov 25, then I get the CIC's reply a day after basically telling me to shut my piehole coz communications has been continous anyways...ARRRgggghhhh!!!! I hope they don't punish me for it.....sniff Cry

About our other friends in the old forum, I did send them email messages and informed them about the new site and provided a link as well. I hope they jump in soon.  Smile 

Edited by edo-san - 08 Dec 2009 at 9:15pm
THREAD FOUNDER

"Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Edo-San
tahsan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahsan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 9:52am
Does anyone know about how long it takes for third party background check , what will next step?
Please reply
edo-san View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edo-san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 10:51pm
Hi Sandee,

Any updates on your sister-in-laws submission of her passport to CIC-M?

THREAD FOUNDER

Edo-San
edo-san View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edo-san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 3:41am
Hi Guys,

Great News!!!!!

I just got my passport back with the PR Visa, COPR and Original Docs. 
Paid DHL P95.00.

THREAD FOUNDER

Edo-San
jayem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 6:30am
Originally posted by edo-san edo-san wrote:

Hi Guys,

Great News!!!!!

I just got my passport back with the PR Visa, COPR and Original Docs. 
Paid DHL P95.00.

hi edo-san,

A big congratulations Smile to you!!!  CIC-M has been relatively fast, I'm happy for you.  hope and pray we'll get to that stage soon. 

Please continue to give inspiration to all of us here in the forum.

God bless!

jayem

let us keep on keeping on!
tahsan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahsan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 7:08am
Hi edo-san,
congratulations to you.   hope and pray we'll get to that stage soon.
tahsan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 163>
  Share Topic