Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How long for AINP? (NEW PAGE)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How long for AINP? (NEW PAGE)

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 163>
Author
Message
prixit View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: 05 Dec 2009
Location: india
Status: Offline
Points: 50
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prixit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 7:26am
hi rissa just confirm if you have forwarded your docs or not...and also what does this mean when they say they have forwarded your case to third party ...will this be a little faster...also how much time it will take to get provincial nomination when they ask for extra docs
Application sent sep 12 08
File number recvived apr 09
Additional docs requested sep09
Nomination recived 26 march 10
File sent to local consulate in india 1/May/10
Back to Top
sandee View Drop Down
New Member
New Member


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 21
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 10:41am

Hi Isherwood,

 

Employment here is a little better now and I hope this will continue . . . let's just all hope for the best.  My only advice to all of you who will be newcomers here in Canada is not to expect too much.  Some people who have high expectations have the tendency to get frustrated.  When you're starting a new life in a different country, you have to be willing to start from the bottom.  Good for you if you can get your line of work for your first job because some people don’t.  Remember that our University Degree is only equivalent to their High School diploma here that is why we still need to upgrade.  Determination will be your key to a successful life here. 

 

As regards your other question, after Nicnoc sent the additional docs, there were no more questions asked and PPR came after 6 mos.

 

Good luck to all of you.  Beer

 

 

Back to Top
Yisheng View Drop Down
New Member
New Member


Joined: 30 Nov 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 3
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yisheng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 10:46am
Hi edo-san,
Just confirm with you your timeline.  Did you apply on Sept 2008? Received the file no on Apr 2009? Got Nomination on Nov 25, Will lend in Canada before March 30, 2010?
Thanks,
Jim
Back to Top
tahsan View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 30
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahsan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 12:43pm
Hi Prixit,
I also got a letter from ainp ,they have forwarded my case to third party ,pray for me , plsease keep contact with me.
Tahsan
 


Edited by tahsan - 07 Dec 2009 at 12:45pm
Back to Top
tahsan View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 30
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahsan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 12:47pm
Does anyone know about how long it takes for third party background check
Back to Top
edo-san View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member
Avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2009
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 157
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edo-san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 8:31pm
Hi Yisheng,

KOnnichiwa!

Let me clarify (will do my best to remember) :

AINP Process
Applied for Provincial Nomination:  16 Jul 2008
Provincial Nomination Received: 13 Jan 2009
Application Sent to Visa Office: 04 Feb 2009

CIC- Manila
AOR Received Date: 11 Mar 2009
Medicals Requested: 11 Mar 2009
Documents Requested: 11 Mar 2009
Medicals Done: 30 Mar 2009

Medicals Sent: 13 Apr 2009
Documents Sent: 14 Apr 2009

Documents Requested: August 23, 2009
Documents Sent: Sept. 15, 2009

Passport Requested: 19 Nov 2009
Passport Sent: December 1, 2009
Passport Returned: _______________

The PPR letter stated that I needed to land in Canada on or before March 30, 2010. The thing is they committed to return the Passport/visa/COPR & Orig. Documents within 90 days from receipt. Assuming that is the case, that's end of February 2010. I just hope the "within" portion prevails and is an earlier date.

Hope this helps!


Originally posted by Yisheng Yisheng wrote:

Hi edo-san,
Just confirm with you your timeline.  Did you apply on Sept 2008? Received the file no on Apr 2009? Got Nomination on Nov 25, Will lend in Canada before March 30, 2010?
Thanks,
Jim


Edited by edo-san - 07 Dec 2009 at 8:42pm
THREAD FOUNDER

"Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Edo-San
Back to Top
edo-san View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member
Avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2009
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 157
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edo-san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 8:47pm
Hi Sandee,

That is such great news. I do hope that the employment situation stabilizes soon. Thank you for the very honest advise. It is very much appreciated. 


Originally posted by sandee sandee wrote:

Hi Isherwood,

 

Employment here is a little better now and I hope this will continue . . . let's just all hope for the best.  My only advice to all of you who will be newcomers here in Canada is not to expect too much.  Some people who have high expectations have the tendency to get frustrated.  When you're starting a new life in a different country, you have to be willing to start from the bottom.  Good for you if you can get your line of work for your first job because some people don’t.  Remember that our University Degree is only equivalent to their High School diploma here that is why we still need to upgrade.  Determination will be your key to a successful life here. 

 

As regards your other question, after Nicnoc sent the additional docs, there were no more questions asked and PPR came after 6 mos.

 

Good luck to all of you.  Beer

 

 

THREAD FOUNDER

"Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Edo-San
Back to Top
Rissa View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: 07 Dec 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 43
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by prixit prixit wrote:

hi rissa just confirm if you have forwarded your docs or not...and also what does this mean when they say they have forwarded your case to third party ...will this be a little faster...also how much time it will take to get provincial nomination when they ask for extra docs
 
Hello Prixit
We forwarded most of the documents, i was waiting for two other documents but something was not right, they came all the way to Montreal and were returned. Now my sis has to get them at the local post office and resend them to Canada.
Our documents were never transferred to the third party, they just asked for more information.
ApplicationSept. 22,2008
File No.received April 2009
Info.requestedSept. 2009,March 2010
NominatnApril 23,2010
Medical req Nov 1
passprt submitted Jan 2011
Back to Top
donkia14 View Drop Down
New Member
New Member
Avatar

Joined: 07 Dec 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 14
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donkia14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 10:59pm
Edo-san,

        I'm glad I found this new page.The forum really helped me a lot and it's such a relief I found you guys. I'm now in the process of preparing my documents for submission to CIC-manila. Edo-san you mentioned that CIC requested for additional documents, are these the education and work experience documents? Can you please provide me the lists so I can prepare the documents as early as possible? Also did you submit a personal net worth statement?
Back to Top
edo-san View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member
Avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2009
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 157
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edo-san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 11:05pm
Hi Donkia,

Welcome, Welcome!!! Im so glad you found us again...

It is nice to hear that you are preparing your documents already, let us know how we can help, okay.

To answer your question: Yes, they did ask for the following:

1. Original education/school/training documents. If you are unable to provide the originals, copies must be certified and authenticated by the appropriate authorities: DepEd, CHED, TESDA. Wood-laminated diplomas/certificates are not acceptable;
2. Original employment certificates from all past and present employers. Certificates must be on company letterhead, with detailed job descriptions and signed by an authorized officer of the company; and
3. Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee of CAD$490.00 

I did not submit the personal net worth statement since Provincial Nominees are not supposed to based on the checklist. :)

Hope this helps....


Originally posted by donkia14 donkia14 wrote:

Edo-san,

        I'm glad I found this new page.The forum really helped me a lot and it's such a relief I found you guys. I'm now in the process of preparing my documents for submission to CIC-manila. Edo-san you mentioned that CIC requested for additional documents, are these the education and work experience documents? Can you please provide me the lists so I can prepare the documents as early as possible? Also did you submit a personal net worth statement?
THREAD FOUNDER

"Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Edo-San
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 163>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.234 seconds.