Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How long for AINP? (NEW PAGE)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 163>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 6:35am
Big cheers for you Ramony!
let us keep on keeping on!
jayem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 7:52am
hi prixit,

Smile thank you and i'm so sorry for the late reply. 
here's my timeline:

July 2008 - sent application to AINP
December 2008 - requested additional docs.
Feb. 2009 - sent additional docs
March 2009 -received nomination
May 2009 - sent PR application to CIC-M
August 2009 - received AOR, request for medical and payment of RPRF
Aug.  2009 - medicals done
Feb. 12, 2010 - received PPR

hope this helps.

jayem

Originally posted by prixit prixit wrote:

hi jayem congrats....plz tell ur time lines and the country
let us keep on keeping on!
a_laine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a_laine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 9:31am
Wow! Congrats Ramony!!! Your wait is finally over :)

Isherwood, I agree there are tons to miss about Pinas including the warm people and the warm climate!!!

I hope to meet you guys in Alberta one day (keeping my fingers crossed). Hope you will still keep posting in this forum even after your arrival in Canada.

Bon voyage!!!

Edited by a_laine - 21 Feb 2010 at 9:34am
a_laine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a_laine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 10:57am

Hi again fellow CIC-ers and PR holders (congrats again!)

I'm in the process of gathering docs listed in the IMM 7025 checklist and I wonder, are the following needed to be notarized? (since only a photocopy is required to submit):

1.  photocopy of my sponsor's canadian passport OR canadian citizenship card,
2.  pages of my passport

Also, I read the old posts here but am still unsure if I should put any value Schedule 4 (FUNDS)?

sandee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 4:25pm
you're right Edo-San, she's gonna be here soon that's why we're so busy.  We will let you know all the details re: landing, etc.  About the job hunting, she already got an offer at Scotiabank, in fact, the manager will be doing the BI already so if everything turns out ok, she will no longer experience the hardships of job hunting, at least a good start to acquire Canadian experience.  My cousin who is also arriving as an AINP applicant will be based in Edmonton, she will arrive on Mar 5.  She was suppose to stay with us until she finds a job, but fortunately, she also got a job offer from the City of Edmonton so after landing here in Calgary on Mar 5, she will go to Edmonton after a week because she will start with her job on Mar 15th.  She was also lucky enough to get a job offer from the government even if she hasn't landed yet, just like my SIL.

I just wish that all of you will have the same fate as my SIL & cousin.  Goodluck everyone, prayer is still the best weapon!
Ramony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ramony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 4:59pm
Edo san, Isherwood, A_laine, Jayem, Sandee and other friends, thanks for the best wishes !

Now for some of us, it is on to the next stage... exciting and scary....but i have no doubts we will

succeed in our new environment as we have the tenacity, patience (how are you Patience and lil

sis ? ;), hard work ethic,  bayanihan/help-each-other-attitude, flexibilitiy, adaptibility, but most faith

in the Good Lord that will see us through any and all challenges.

Best Regards !

Ramony
Ramony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ramony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 5:07pm
A_laine,

I only submitted un-notarized copies of my sponsors Canadian Documents and my

passport.

I did submit an amount and breakdown regarding funds (although i think others didn't as we are

already nominated and sponsored) as  I was advised. Maybe some else can shed light on this

matter.

Good Luck !

Ramony
Isherwood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isherwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 5:16pm
Sandee,

That was such an inspiring post. All of us here , I'm sure, were encouraged with your SIL's progress. Thanks . Please keep updating us with Nic-noc's journey.

Isherwood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isherwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 5:24pm
Alaine,

Put a value on schedule 4 , $10,000 will do. But dont sweat about it as we are  sponsored provincial nominees pre-September 18,2009 .  I think only those guys who applied on or after that date are required to show their own sources of funds thus, schedule 4 will be really relevant to them.
jasan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 8:35pm
hi edo-san

i asked u about my application sent in nov 08 but not any thing from them. u told to ask ainp. plz guide me. where i have to for this. Plz help me give me contacts or any other source of contact.
waiting for ur reply.
thanx for ur suggestion.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 163>
  Share Topic