Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How long for AINP? (NEW PAGE)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 159160161162163>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dorfus241 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by singh111 singh111 wrote:

once you submit your file to cio after nomination

who sends the medical+pp request?
is it the cio with the aor or the local visa office?

please advise
Hi singh111, here's what happened for my case...

your local visa office will be sending you a registered mail with the request for medical. :)
anipfamilystream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anipfamilystream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 10:55pm
Is dere any1 whoz VISA office is CPP-Ontarioa?
applied-Nov,2009
request for additional documents-April,2010
Again request for additional documents-October,2011
Nomination received- Nov, 2011
Medical Request and AOR from CIO- June 22, 2012
dorfus241 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dorfus241 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 12:21pm
Finally, I got an update from the Embassy through email. :)

• Payment of Right of Permanent Residence fees (RPRF) of CAD$490.00 or Php21,000 for yourself and if applicable, your accompanying spouse/common-law-partner. No RPRF payment is required for non-accompanying spouses/common-law-partners.

Payment must be made by means of a certified cheque, bank draft or manager’s check issued within the last three (3) months from submission and made payable to "Canadian Embassy, Manila”. Cash is not accepted and fees in pesos are subject to change without prior notice so please visit our website for current fees.

The RPRF can be submitted through courier to the Canadian Embassy or through the drop-box located at Basement 4 of the RCBC Plaza. For the Embassy address, refer to the upper right hand corner of this letter.

• The above requirements can be submitted through mail, courier or through the drop-box located at Basement 4 of the RCBC Plaza. For the Embassy address, refer to the upper right hand corner of this letter.

To ensure the timely processing of your application, the document(s) and information we have requested should be provided to us within sixty (60) days from the date of this letter. Failure to provide the information within the time indicated may lead to the refusal of your application.

The application number noted above must be included on all correspondence with this office.

Question though:
    - I included in my application my common-law partner and my daughter. How much will I pay in total?

Next is, I got this one:

Additional proof of biological relationship between you and Adrianna Sophia (e.g. hospital birth delivery records, pre- and post-natal hospital records, etc.)

-- What documents kaya do they need? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    singh111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singh111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 1:41pm
    Originally posted by dorfus241 dorfus241 wrote:

Originally posted by singh111 singh111 wrote:

once you submit your file to cio after nomination

who sends the medical+pp request?
    is it the cio with the aor or the local visa office?

please advise
    Hi singh111, here's what happened for my case...

your local visa office will be sending you a registered mail with the request for medical. :)

thank you Dorfus for your reply, much appreciated
    dorfus241 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dorfus241 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 10:44am
    @ singh111 - you're welcome. :)

Hi Guys, need some additional help... what additional documents can I also submit aside from the one stated below.. thanks!

--> Additional proof of biological relationship between you and Adrianna Sophia (e.g. hospital birth delivery records, pre- and post-natal hospital records, etc.)
    quyennb2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quyennb2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 10:02am

I don’t understand much about this, it’s my pleasure to know them today. Why we don’t share more? I do hope so. It’s a meaningful thing.

---------------------

free games online |     

cubefied |     

friv 2 |     

bubble shooter |     

friv 3 |     

friv 4 |     

friv 5 |     

leijolie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leijolie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 7:23am
    Hello, Everyone!

I received an email today from CEM. AOR, Requesting for payment RPRF, MR & Additional Document(Original Birth Certificate).

I'll be waiting for the medical form & instructions thru regular mail.

Thank you, God for this wonderful news! :)
    May '12: Nominated!
    May 26: Rcvd docs at CIO,NS
    June 22: Received UCI# thru email.
    August 29: Received AOR from CEM (RPRF, Additional Document & MR)
    Gandhara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gandhara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 7:18am

Hi Fellow forum mates,

I hope you will find this message soon and will be able to help me.

On this forum I saw that for some people (like Mr. Deol), CIC will keep the original passport for 4 months to stamp the VISA.

Actually I also got the request for passport today, but they said I need to submit ASAP within 4 to 5 days. I am staying in Singapore on Work Permit presently. Now If I send my passport via courier (coz If I come to India to submit it, I wont be able to go back without passport and eventually lose my job), I might have to wait for 4 months to get it back. Which will mean that If anytime in between these 4 months, I need to go out of SIngapore, then I will be in trouble without a passport here.

So do u have any information regarding how long does CIC keep your original passport for VISA stamping. In between if you require it urgently will they give it back?

Will really appreaciate your kind assistance.

Regards,
    Gurpinder Singh

singh111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singh111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 3:19am

dear all

i got request letter to update information in june 2012
    sent updated info in july 2012
    now it is sept and still no nomination?

does it take so long for nomination to be issued after updating the information on the file?

normally how long does it take to get nomination after update request is received from ainp?

please help

prempal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prempal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 6:23am
    Hello Mr.singh111
                                I also applied under AINP in july 2008.I submitted additional information so many times at-least 4-5 times.Last time i submitted it in NOV.2011 and 20 DEC. i got nominated and received nomination letter by my sponsor in Calgary.After Now in July i got medical request,RPRF, and passport.It is very long time i have to wait.when will u apply for AINP.
    I think soon u will be nominated.God with u.
                                                                     Thank u
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 159160161162163>
      Share Topic