Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How long for AINP? (NEW PAGE)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 158159160161162 163>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nyora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 9:19pm
Hi guys! Got my request for passport through e-mail.... thank you Lord!!!

It says that that the visas for PR are ready to be issued  and that we should submit our passport.  It already states that the expiration of our visas is 04.14.13, one year after our medicals.

Now I could already tender my resignation .

Nomination  -  Oct. 2011
Application submitted  -  Nov. 7 2011
AOR  -  Dec. 7, 2011
Medical Request  - Mar. 24, 2012
Medicals - Apr. 14, 2012 
Passport request - July 12, 2012
ab_dream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ab_dream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 7:58am
wow.. congrats.... finally someone got a ppr from cem... well,at least we know they're working now with the applicants... congrats... ^_^ more ppr please...

applied : May 2009
file # : Feb. 2010
phone call from AINP : 11-30-11
nomination : 12-5-11
file # : 2-9-12
RPRF & additional docs : 4-24-12
MR : 4-24-12
Med Done : 5-4-12
Med 4warded : 5-25-12
bengay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bengay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 8:50pm
Congrats Nyora....
singh111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singh111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by jasan jasan wrote:

Hi forum
after nomination which cic branch will process pr application, in my home country or where m residing

regards

you will fill the prefered visa office in cic forms
cio will decide which visa office to allot depending on your status in your country of residence and duration of your stay remaining

say for example you are citizen of country A
but residing in country B on work visa
than in all probability you will be alloted country B for your processing if there is enough duration on your visa to allow the processing to complete

nyora View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nyora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 8:42am
Our passport with visas were delivered today!   God is so good.

Nomination  -  Oct. 2011
Application submitted  -  Nov. 7 2011
AOR  -  Dec. 7, 2011
Medical Request  - Mar. 24, 2012
Medicals - Apr. 14, 2012 
Passport request - July 12, 2012
ab_dream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ab_dream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 8:06pm
wow congrats nyora... :) 
ab_dream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ab_dream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 2:58am
i have a question regarding funds.. it was actually my sponsor who showed the funds when we applied in AINP.. now my question is, do i need to have that fund when I arrived in canada? will the immigration officer ask me to show that?
dorfus241 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dorfus241 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 7:58am
Congrats Nyora!

@ab_dream: I'm not sure though if you need the funds upon arrival. But I think they will just look for your landing papers, visa and stuff... not sure though.. let's wait for the others to reply..

@bengay:  Hi, how's your application? Were you able to get additional requests coming from the embassy? Mine, they requested for additional documents regarding my medical result and they just received it last July 9. I check cic application status once in a while but still no new updates. :) I hope my medical results will go smooth.
singh111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singh111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 2:10am

once you submit your file to cio after nomination

who sends the medical+pp request?
is it the cio with the aor or the local visa office?

please advise
singh111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singh111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 2:39am
Originally posted by ab_dream ab_dream wrote:

i have a question regarding funds.. it was actually my sponsor who showed the funds when we applied in AINP.. now my question is, do i need to have that fund when I arrived in canada? will the immigration officer ask me to show that?

your visa office has not asked for the settlement funds but the below email is worth reading

Reply from London visa office

Dear Applicant,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in the provincial nominee class. [.....]

Please read this email carefully and provide precisely what is being requested; if you provide incorrect or incomplete information, it may result in your application being refused. You may already have provided similar information to the province as part of your nomination process, but please provide the following ( ) to assist the federal government with its assessment of your eligibility under Subsection 87 of the IRPR:

Proof of your own money available for you to settle in Canada. If you do not have your own money, you may be inadmissible to Canada for financial reasons for your inability to demonstrate that you can support yourself or your dependants. Financial guarantees from third parties, such as relatives in Canada, are not acceptable as proof of sufficient funds in the provincial nominee class. Bank statements you provide must be recent and show transactions for at least 6 months preceding the statement date.
[.....]

Please include a copy of this email with any information you send.
Kind regards,
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 158159160161162 163>
  Share Topic