Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How long for AINP? (NEW PAGE)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 163>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edo-san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How long for AINP? (NEW PAGE)
    Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 4:56am
This Thread is the Continuation of the "LOCKED" discussion in the link below:

Let us continue the sharing here....
THREAD FOUNDER

"Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Edo-San
jayem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 6:32am
tanx edo-san for re-linking our thread!!!
edo-san View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edo-san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 7:54am
Hi jayem,

Good to hear from you. I couldt understand why the discussion was locked!!! But all is good now! Welcome!
THREAD FOUNDER

"Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Edo-San
jayem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 8:02am
Originally posted by edo-san edo-san wrote:

Hi jayem,

Good to hear from you. I couldt understand why the discussion was locked!!! But all is good now! Welcome!

i think they are upgrading their system. as we can see, we have a new layout and all threads are new.
floxs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floxs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 8:13am
tnxs God...we're back!!!
edo-san View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edo-san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 8:13pm
Hi guys,

Just an update, I was able to send my passport already. Courier said that the estimated delivery date is Wednesday, December 2, 2009. I was hoping that it will be delivered today but I didn't make it to the cut-off of the courier.

Anyways, I hope to be able to notify the rest of the guys in the "discussion" page to migrate to this page and get the ball rolling again.

That's it for now.
THREAD FOUNDER

Edo-San
Junj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 11:58pm
Hi Edo-San,
     Thank you for your info in regards to our new forum. Just arrived from a week vacation in Baguio.  Just trying to acclimatized myself to the winter weather in Canada.  hahaha!!
     To that question about sponsor deposit, I guess, once the sponsor is approved and the candidate already got his nomination, the sponsor could already use the money for whatever purpose he might need. The sponsor side is already finished.  It's now the candidate side, to submit the requirements to the Canadian Embassy in Manila.
     Just some unsolicited advice.  If you are thinking of resigning from your present job, to reside permanently in Canada, ask for an INDEFINITE LEAVE, from your work.  The GRASS is not always GREENER on the other side.
Junj
edo-san View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edo-san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 1:44am
HI Junj,

Welcome back! I hope you are defrosting well.
I actually did not submit any proof of funds in the CIC-Manila since I am under the PNP Family Steam.
My main concern before was the actual proof of funds at the time of Landing which I was able to cover already by actually bringing some actual cash and the rest will be evidence of money in the bank which I can easily access through the magic of wire-transfer Tongue . 

At this point, all my activities will be dependent on when the CIC sends back my passport.

I have actually factored that fact in the entire immigration plans. I do enjoy a very, very high profile job here in Manila so it will be a major adjustment on my end. My plan is to actually think that there is no option to go back (even if there is and I can even get a higher post in Manila) so that I will be motivated. I know that I may not get the same work as I use to have, i am at peace with that fact already.

On my end, my premise is that the present side is already green... :)

I appreciate the advice very much.

THREAD FOUNDER

Edo-San
tgchi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgchi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 1:56am
edo-san, on what basis are you applying for PM status if you don't mind my asking
edo-san View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edo-san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 3:44am
Tgchi13,

Im applying for a PR under AINP Family Stream. :)
THREAD FOUNDER

Edo-San
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 163>
  Share Topic