Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How long for AINP? (NEW PAGE)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 163>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edo-san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 3:23am
Hi Patience.....

Im so happy you found us again...Welcome.

Best of luck on the waiting...

Thank you for the update!

THREAD FOUNDER

"Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Edo-San
patience101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patience101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 3:59am
Originally posted by edo-san edo-san wrote:

Hi Patience.....

Im so happy you found us again...Welcome.

Best of luck on the waiting...

Thank you for the update!

Hi Edo!

IKR? I am so glad as well! LOL

I sure hope you got yourself some cool
Korean winter getups when you went there!

All the best to you mate!
How poor are they who have not patience! What wound did ever heal but by degrees.
William Shakespeare

edo-san View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edo-san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 8:22am
Hi Patience,

Actually I bought a lot of winter clothes during my Christmas and New Year  in London last Christmas. I accumulated a lot during my 1 month holiday. LOLhe he he, but then again, shopping for new ones will be a great too... It so nice to just think/dream about it.... oh well back to reality! Big smile
THREAD FOUNDER

"Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Edo-San
tahsan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahsan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 8:43am
thanx edo-san ,Im so happy you found us again. Im waiting for my nomination, i got file no. on june and send additional documents reqiured , pls pray for me, thanx again

Edited by tahsan - 02 Dec 2009 at 8:44am
edo-san View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edo-san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 8:47am
Hi Tahsan,

Welcome back friend. Thanks for the update. We are all praying for each other.

THREAD FOUNDER

Edo-San
sandee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 10:06am
Hi Patience,

I just noticed today that you're from Calgary.  We're on the same City, maybe we bump into each other at the malls.  Where in Calgary?
edo-san View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edo-san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 4:44pm
Hi Sandee & Patience,

You are both in Calgary? My target/dream company to work at is there!!!!!
Its called the TSX Venture ExchangeCalgary Office - 10th Floor, 300 - 5 Avenue SW Calgary, AB
T2P 3C4 Canada.

I hope to try it out there if i get the chance.
THREAD FOUNDER

Edo-San
sandee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 5:20pm
you sure can try your luck here edo-sanThumbs Up
bengay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bengay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 7:10pm

Edited by bengay - 03 Dec 2009 at 2:36am
edo-san View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edo-san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 1:16am
Hi Bengay,

Best of luck to you and your family. I do suggest that you take this time to read from this forum and the old discussion page (see 1st post) and other immigration forums as well. Also, the official CIC regulation covering your case should be the basic foundation you should have in order to fully appreciate the "how to's" both here and other forums.

Keep up the faith, this is a great opportunity for you and your family.

THREAD FOUNDER

Edo-San
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 163>
  Share Topic