Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How long for AINP? (NEW PAGE)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 163>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
leijolie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leijolie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 7:23am
Hello, Everyone!

I received an email today from CEM. AOR, Requesting for payment RPRF, MR & Additional Document(Original Birth Certificate).

I'll be waiting for the medical form & instructions thru regular mail.

Thank you, God for this wonderful news! :)
May '12: Nominated!
May 26: Rcvd docs at CIO,NS
June 22: Received UCI# thru email.
August 29: Received AOR from CEM (RPRF, Additional Document & MR)
quyennb2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quyennb2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 10:02am

I don’t understand much about this, it’s my pleasure to know them today. Why we don’t share more? I do hope so. It’s a meaningful thing.

---------------------

free games online |     

cubefied |     

friv 2 |     

bubble shooter |     

friv 3 |     

friv 4 |     

friv 5 |     

dorfus241 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dorfus241 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 10:44am
@ singh111 - you're welcome. :)

Hi Guys, need some additional help... what additional documents can I also submit aside from the one stated below.. thanks!

--> Additional proof of biological relationship between you and Adrianna Sophia (e.g. hospital birth delivery records, pre- and post-natal hospital records, etc.)
singh111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singh111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by dorfus241 dorfus241 wrote:

Originally posted by singh111 singh111 wrote:

once you submit your file to cio after nomination

who sends the medical+pp request?
is it the cio with the aor or the local visa office?

please advise
Hi singh111, here's what happened for my case...

your local visa office will be sending you a registered mail with the request for medical. :)

thank you Dorfus for your reply, much appreciated
dorfus241 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dorfus241 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 12:21pm
Finally, I got an update from the Embassy through email. :)

• Payment of Right of Permanent Residence fees (RPRF) of CAD$490.00 or Php21,000 for yourself and if applicable, your accompanying spouse/common-law-partner. No RPRF payment is required for non-accompanying spouses/common-law-partners.

Payment must be made by means of a certified cheque, bank draft or manager’s check issued within the last three (3) months from submission and made payable to "Canadian Embassy, Manila”. Cash is not accepted and fees in pesos are subject to change without prior notice so please visit our website for current fees.

The RPRF can be submitted through courier to the Canadian Embassy or through the drop-box located at Basement 4 of the RCBC Plaza. For the Embassy address, refer to the upper right hand corner of this letter.

• The above requirements can be submitted through mail, courier or through the drop-box located at Basement 4 of the RCBC Plaza. For the Embassy address, refer to the upper right hand corner of this letter.

To ensure the timely processing of your application, the document(s) and information we have requested should be provided to us within sixty (60) days from the date of this letter. Failure to provide the information within the time indicated may lead to the refusal of your application.

The application number noted above must be included on all correspondence with this office.

Question though:
    - I included in my application my common-law partner and my daughter. How much will I pay in total?

Next is, I got this one:

Additional proof of biological relationship between you and Adrianna Sophia (e.g. hospital birth delivery records, pre- and post-natal hospital records, etc.)

-- What documents kaya do they need? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    anipfamilystream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anipfamilystream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 10:55pm
    Is dere any1 whoz VISA office is CPP-Ontarioa?
    applied-Nov,2009
    request for additional documents-April,2010
    Again request for additional documents-October,2011
    Nomination received- Nov, 2011
    Medical Request and AOR from CIO- June 22, 2012
    dorfus241 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dorfus241 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 12:50pm
    Originally posted by singh111 singh111 wrote:

please advise
    Hi singh111, here's what happened for my case...

your local visa office will be sending you a registered mail with the request for medical. :)
    singh111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singh111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 2:39am
    Originally posted by ab_dream ab_dream wrote:

i have a question regarding funds.. it was actually my sponsor who showed the funds when we applied in AINP.. now my question is, do i need to have that fund when I arrived in canada? will the immigration officer ask me to show that?

your visa office has not asked for the settlement funds but the below email is worth reading

Reply from London visa office

Dear Applicant,
    This refers to your application for permanent residence in the provincial nominee class. [.....]

Please read this email carefully and provide precisely what is being requested; if you provide incorrect or incomplete information, it may result in your application being refused. You may already have provided similar information to the province as part of your nomination process, but please provide the following ( ) to assist the federal government with its assessment of your eligibility under Subsection 87 of the IRPR:

Proof of your own money available for you to settle in Canada. If you do not have your own money, you may be inadmissible to Canada for financial reasons for your inability to demonstrate that you can support yourself or your dependants. Financial guarantees from third parties, such as relatives in Canada, are not acceptable as proof of sufficient funds in the provincial nominee class. Bank statements you provide must be recent and show transactions for at least 6 months preceding the statement date.
    [.....]

Please include a copy of this email with any information you send.
    Kind regards,
    singh111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singh111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 2:10am

please advise
    dorfus241 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dorfus241 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 7:58am
    Congrats Nyora!

@ab_dream: I'm not sure though if you need the funds upon arrival. But I think they will just look for your landing papers, visa and stuff... not sure though.. let's wait for the others to reply..

@bengay:  Hi, how's your application? Were you able to get additional requests coming from the embassy? Mine, they requested for additional documents regarding my medical result and they just received it last July 9. I check cic application status once in a while but still no new updates. :) I hope my medical results will go smooth.
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 163>
      Share Topic