Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manila,Philippines Timelines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 898899900901902 904>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vincent82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2013 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by kueball kueball wrote:

Hi Vincent. 

Submit original photos only. They will be returned to you.

You can use any type of clip to hold the photos together. Do not use staples, tape or elastic bands. Better to send held together. Looks better and less chance of them being lost. Organize the photos by events. (First met, Wedding, honeymoon, etc...)

More photos you send the better. Write on the back of each photo, the date it was taken, location and name of people in the photo.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

I guess I have to to have my photos print out digitally coz almost all of it are saved in my PC.

I'm still waiting for our Advisory of marriage which I have already requested online.

Thank you for clearing this out Smile
vincent82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vincent82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:47am
Originally posted by pmm pmm wrote:

Hi

Originally posted by vincent82 vincent82 wrote:

Hi,I hope you guys can help me.  My wife (who is an immigrant in Canada) will be sponsoring me under the family class as a spouse.  I have a question about the medical exam.In this url:http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/medical-medicaux.aspx?view=dWhere can I get a medical exam if I am applying …… under the family class as a spouse, partner or dependent child?If you are applying under the family class and being sponsored as a spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, or dependent child, then you should complete your medical examination before submitting your application. The instructions in the application kit will tell you how to complete the medical examination. The medical examination form can be found in Appendix C of the information guide for your geographic region | PDF* (450 KB).I've read in other forums that the embassy will notify you when to have a medical exam.Can you please advise as to when should I get a medical exam?Thank you!

1. There is no longer an appendix C. You send proof of your medical with your application. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3905e.pdf
2. You go to one of the Panel Physicians in the list (make an appt, tell them you are a spousal applicant and they will tell you what to bring) http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=2009&CountryName=Philippines

LOL
I went to Nationwide Health Systems Cebu, I was asked for the appendix C form.  I reasoned out that I was a spousal applicant and that Appendix C was removed from the CIC website.  The lady at the desk wouldn't listen.tsk tsk
dorfus241 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dorfus241 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 8:25am
Hi... ask ko lang.. I just had my interview last January 7 this year. How long does it usually take to get another feedback? Just wondering sa mga na interview sa embassy kung gaano katagal kayo nakakuha ng feedback after the interview...

also, are you guys experiencing problems when checking your application status online?

vincent82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vincent82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 12:01am
had my medical at Cebu Doc this morning. Thank God it went well :)
Nike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 2:06am
Hello sa lahat. Im a newbie here sa Forum. And also a January 2013 Applicant.
vincent82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vincent82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 2:34am
welcome bro :)
Nike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 3:24am

welcome bro :)

Salamat brad! :)
vincent82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vincent82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 6:59pm
Hi,

my wife is sponsoring me under spousal visa. In form 0008ENU_2D, i am asked for the current name of my spouse, do I have to enter my wife's maiden name?

Thanks,
Vincent
Nike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2013 at 3:05am

Hi,

my wife is sponsoring me under spousal visa. In form 0008ENU_2D, i am asked for the current name of my spouse, do I have to enter my wife's maiden name?

Thanks,
Vincent

Yea bro maiden name yan.
vincent82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vincent82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2013 at 4:19am
^^ salamat pre :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 898899900901902 904>
  Share Topic