Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manila,Philippines Timelines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 904>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 6:37pm
spicegirl,

i don't think that's the basis of the embassy on when to open the packages that they r receiving. what i know is that if they did not receive anything from you on that 45 days they will contact you again to inform that you have to submitt the documents they r asking. back then theres an applicant from the old form who submitted the requested nbi clearance and after 2 weeks she got her DM on her ecas.

Edited by happyme - 08 Jan 2010 at 6:40pm
spicegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spicegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by happyme happyme wrote:

spicegirl,

i don't think that's the basis of the embassy on when to open the packages that they r receiving. what i know is that if they did not receive anything from you on that 45 days they will contact you again to inform that you have to submitt the documents they r asking. back then theres an applicant from the old form who submitted the requested nbi clearance and after 2 weeks she got her DM on her ecas.

Thanks Happyme for your reply. Nagpupuyat talaga ako para iprepare ang icocourier ko sa embassy on MOnday. I'm just worried that though i tried so hard to submit it so early, they will just keep it and won't open it until the 45th day from the the date of the letter request.
8/27-Miss
9/24-apprvd spons
10/16-MLA
11/3-recvd passp.& AOM
1/7-rcvd lettr askng for addl rel proof & old green passp(lettr dated: dec. 24'09)
1/15-embassy recvd docs
5/24/2010-Decision Made
tintin View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tintin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 1:12am
Originally posted by spicegirl spicegirl wrote:

Originally posted by happyme happyme wrote:

spicegirl,

Thanks Happyme for your reply. Nagpupuyat talaga ako para iprepare ang icocourier ko sa embassy on MOnday. I'm just worried that though i tried so hard to submit it so early, they will just keep it and won't open it until the 45th day from the the date of the letter request.

hi spicegirl!
   just wanna ask where are you located? usually kasi in my case when i send documents to the emba, i drop it personally sa drop box nila sa basement 4 para mabilis and andun talaga. the earliest you send it the better so that they can look at your documents soon.. Big smile
tintin View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tintin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 1:13am
hi!! just wanna ask who's going to toronto here? Smile
mitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 4:11am
@spicegirl,

ganyan din ako sis last Oct.grabe kulang nlng ipabox ko na.Mas ok na un super dame para di na huminge pa ulit. Di bale na apaw wag lang kulangBout the 45 days, ganyandin ang naisip ko if they are waiting for 45 days to lapsed before theopen it pero others naman here eh dm na after 3 weeks or 1 1/2 months.

"In God everything is Possible"
mitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 4:42am
@CARWIN,

30 %is just like a dot on the number of papers they are processing.That is why me and my otherhalf put ourselves in 6 moths time.eVERYTHING IS WORTH WAITING,WHEN WE GET OUR VISA AND WE WILL NEVER LOOKBACK coz its all excitement and love love love.God Bless.
Well, I hope and pray that everything will be fine with our application.Where are you in CANADA?

"In God everything is Possible"
nanan-bing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanan-bing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by tintin tintin wrote:

hi!! just wanna ask who's going to toronto here? Smile

hi tin. m going to toronto.. just waiting nalang for my letter request until now wala pa akong narereceived.. haay... baka tagal pa ako did2 sa cebu :( but i already sent an email to the embassy hopefully they will reply to my inquiry... san ka din sa toronto.. yung husband ko sa may main street...
nanan-bing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanan-bing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 9:13pm
[QUOTE=mitty]@bing and tintin

Welcome to the forum mga sis.Feel free to ask anything all of the members here are very friendly.Very inspiring forum.

@ bing
Sis sorry I haven't heard anything kc that it took the embassy 2 months usually talaga within a month lang. But don't worry bk nga me backlog lang. Malay mo when they ask youre passport visa na diba.Just relax and all is Possible in God's time.PATIENCE IS REALLY A VIRTUE TALAGA sa situation naten. kaka loka man but ganyan talaga.God Bless.

hi mitty... m really worried about my passport letter request. sa dami nang forum/post na nabasa ko, mostly talaga ay one month lang.. nakakaloka na magisip kung ano nangyari.. i tried calling dem but i get is recorded voicemail.. can an MP help us in our current situation now? or ill just wait until the end of jan? what are my best options as of now man? thanks again....
CARWIN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CARWIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 10:26pm
@ MITTY

I AM IN A SMALL TOWN OF 400 PEOPLE ABOUT 80 KM FROM EDMONTON IN ALBERTA CANADA
 WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO.
-CARWIN
tintin View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tintin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 10:51pm
@ nanan-bing

hello!! what batch month are you? just keep on praying and just be patient..hehehe everyone here is very patient. hehe well, were going to scarborough. my husband told me malapit lng daw yung main st. dun. hopefully we can meet once we get there.hehe kakatuwa naman. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 904>
  Share Topic