Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manila,Philippines Timelines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 904>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spicegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 1:09am
Originally posted by CamilleIrish CamilleIrish wrote:

<FONT style=": #f8f8e0">hi spicegirl!

thanks, pero po wala pa ako asawa.. hehehe Smile ganito po situation namin, mother ko po is in canada & she applied for permanent residency under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Eto po yung timeline namin:

July '09 - received letter frm embassy re my mothers app (pero the letter states na we are not yet included sa application)

Oct '09 - received another letter frm embassy confirming yung receipt of our immigration application then they gave na po yung file number

Dec '09 - received letter requiring us to undergo medical exam & requested for addt'l docs

Dec '28 - medical exam at Nationwide

Jan 08 '10 - drop off the requested docs

Hi CamilleIrish,

Sorry sis, i thought under spousal application ka.
But i hope the link i sent u regarding MP's can help in answering your queries about MP's.

Maybe you can make another topic and post it so that it can be read by Filipinos or other nationalities who have the same case as your mom. But you are always welcome to visit in our forum .

God bless.

Spicegirl
8/27-Miss
9/24-apprvd spons
10/16-MLA
11/3-recvd passp.& AOM
1/7-rcvd lettr askng for addl rel proof & old green passp(lettr dated: dec. 24'09)
1/15-embassy recvd docs
5/24/2010-Decision Made
Xlife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 4:22am
Thanks for the info Happyme. I appriciated it. God bless.
mod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 4:37am
dont' worry be happy all will get ok.
tintin View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tintin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 6:07am
hello everyone,
  i've been reading the forum for awhile now, and i got interested to write a message too. well i see this forum very helpful and fun,especially if scenarios or cases are the same. anyways, i congratulate those people whot got their visas already and soon be with their partners and family abroad. well, just want to share my case too and ask for some insights or opinions. my husband sponsored me and went home here when i gave birth to our 1st baby.he's still here and waiting for me to get my visa so we'll go to canada together and with the baby.. we are an august batch, my question is has anyone from the august batch received their visa?

our timeline is

aug 24 cpc m received are application
sept 28 approved and sent to manila
oct 1 "in process" for permanent resident
oct 14 asked for passport, advisory of marriage, history from 1999-2009
oct 21 sent docs
dec 23 asked for update of family info, and nso copy birth cert of our baby
dec 24 sent docs

my question is once they ask for additional docs, would that be it? or would they ask for more? i dont get why they would ask one at a time especially when they've been looking at our application since oct.. shouldnt they asked for all the required docs at once?

thanks
theara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 6:39am
ok sis badhet i send u private message..

ask ko lng how many days bgo ideliver ng dhl ung visa package from the time you saw ur ecas being updated sa decision made?
mitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 6:51am
@badhet, spicegirl,shyme and to all the ladies

We have to relax mga sis...para pag dumating na ang visa naten fresh na fresh na tyo when we see our husbands.Just think positive lang lage and always pray

"In God everything is Possible"
mitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 6:59am
@CARWIN,

At least flying thousands of miles and after paying $1200 is worth for it would be your first year aniversary.HaysssssI'm missin my husband.If you would be here on Febuary might as well take a chance to go to the embassy for maybe you might be given priority for your queries and for the fact that you really are a canadian citizen.Keep us updated when you here something, whether it is from MP etc.

mitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 7:09am
@bing and tintin

Welcome to the forum mga sis.Feel free to ask anything all of the members here are very friendly.Very inspiring forum.

@ bing
Sis sorry I haven't heard anything kc that it took the embassy 2 months usually talaga within a month lang. But don't worry bk nga me backlog lang. Malay mo when they ask youre passport visa na diba.Just relax and all is Possible in God's time.PATIENCE IS REALLY A VIRTUE TALAGA sa situation naten. kaka loka man but ganyan talaga.God Bless.

@tintin
Just want to asked if its ok? are you married to a foreign canadian?With regards on your question,if they will asked more docs,I do hope and pray in all members  here in the forum na wala na sana.But in my case, hay sus ko kung pwedeng pati ako sumama nlang sa envelope ginawa ko na..lol..Its a case to case basis talaga sis kung cno ang vo na tapat sayo.At least mag kasama kayo ni papa di ba. Anyway, God bless  to you and to your family

spicegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spicegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 7:24am
Originally posted by tintin tintin wrote:

hello everyone,  i've been reading the forum for awhile now, and i got interested to write a message too. well i see this forum very helpful and fun,especially if scenarios or cases are the same. anyways, i congratulate those people whot got their visas already and soon be with their partners and family abroad. well, just want to share my case too and ask for some insights or opinions. my husband sponsored me and went home here when i gave birth to our 1st baby.he's still here and waiting for me to get my visa so we'll go to canada together and with the baby.. we are an august batch, my question is has anyone from the august batch received their visa?our timeline is aug 24 cpc m received are applicationsept 28 approved and sent to manilaoct 1 "in process" for permanent residentoct 14 asked for passport, advisory of marriage, history from 1999-2009oct 21 sent docsdec 23 asked for update of family info, and nso copy birth cert of our babydec 24 sent docsmy question is once they ask for additional docs, would that be it? or would they ask for more? i dont get why they would ask one at a time especially when they've been looking at our application since oct.. shouldnt they asked for all the required docs at once? thanks

Hi Tintin,

Congratulations for ur new baby

I'm an August batch.    As far as i know, there are no August batch members yet in this forum who have been approved of their visas. I'm not sure if there are August batch lurkers who now have their visas.

I'm hoping that next week, some of the members here will get a DM.

As with your 2nd question, if they will still ask for more, after submitting the addt'l documents, that really depends.

Basing from the timelines of those who already have their visas, some were asked for another request after submitting addt'l. docs while some are approved of their visas after submitting the addt'l. docs.    You may look at the timelines of those who are already approved of their visas on page 51.

In my opinion, each application is different from the other.   There maybe similarities but still nothing is exactly the same.   They usually don't request for documents all at the same time.    In my case, they have been notified already of the rprf fee and after a month, they still asked me for addt'l. docs. So i will be submitting it next week.

8/27-Miss
9/24-apprvd spons
10/16-MLA
11/3-recvd passp.& AOM
1/7-rcvd lettr askng for addl rel proof & old green passp(lettr dated: dec. 24'09)
1/15-embassy recvd docs
5/24/2010-Decision Made
shyme28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shyme28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 7:31am
@mitty thank you sis!its just frustrating sometimes Unhappy

Sept.23'09-recv appl
Sept.28'09-sponsorship apprvd
Oct.14'09 MNLA started
Nov.10'09 send passports n add.docs.
Feb.10'10 send nbi
Mar.07'10solo parent
crtfction
Aprl.27 DM
May 6'10 VISA thank u lord!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 904>
  Share Topic