Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manila,Philippines Timelines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 233234235236237 904>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by maldieta maldieta wrote:

<FONT size=7>hello Mga sis
<FONT size=7>May tanung lang ako sa inyo about petition for relatives:

<FONT size=7>1. mga ilang taon ako titira sa canada bago ako maka petition nang kapatid ko?

<FONT size=7>2. anu anu ang mga requirements na kailangan ie comply ko bago xa ma petition?

<FONT size=7> 

<FONT size=7>PLease help me

You made sure makikita ang tanong mo hehehehe.

Once maipakita mo na kaya mo yung income cut off (kapag narito ka na sa Canada), pwede ka na makapag petisyon, pero dapat less than 18 years old ang kapatid mo. If you are going to be in Alberta, may family stream sila na tinatawag pwede mo siya petisyon doon. Kung buhay ang parents mo at ang kapatid mo ay dependent pa pwede mo sponsor ang parents mo at kasali sila sa dependents.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives-apply-who.asp#who_can

Edited by job_seeker - 13 Mar 2010 at 11:22pm
teddybear007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teddybear007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by maldieta maldieta wrote:

hello Mga sis
May tanung lang ako sa inyo about petition for relatives:
1. mga ilang taon ako titira sa canada bago ako maka petition nang kapatid ko?
2. anu anu ang mga requirements na kailangan ie comply ko bago xa ma petition?

PLease help me

hello;

You can sponsor certain relatives if you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada and if you are 18 years of age or older.   After landing you need to wait 1 to 2 yrs.

:Brother and Sister under 18 years of age and not married or in a common-law relationship.

Note: you can sponsor one relative regardless of age or relationship only if you do not have a living spouse or common-law partner, conjugal partner, a son or daughter

You cannot be sponsor Brother and sister over 18,BUT  they can  apply to immigrate under the Skilled Worker Class, they may get extra points for adaptability for having a relative in Canada.

hope this will help sis Smile
Landed in Toronto June 23,2010

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teddybear007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by spicegirl spicegirl wrote:

Originally posted by teddybear007 teddybear007 wrote:

<span id="fullpost"><span style="font-weight: bold;">VISA PROCESSING
STATUS:</span></span><span id="fullpost">The Canadian Visa Office in Manila is slowly moving.
At the end February 2010,</span><span id="fullpost">the processing period remains to be an average of
six months from the time the Visa Office received the application with
supporting documents.</span>..<span id="fullpost">Please note that the Canadian Visa Office in Manila
is now using email communication in sending their notices. If you're
using free email services, make sure that you add the Canadian Visa
Office – Manila's email address (<span style="font-style: italic;">[email protected]</span>)</span>Source: one of immigration consultant

Hi Teddy,

Thank you for sharing that info. Am wondering where did the immig. consultant got that info? I ask because almost all of us here noticed the changes in the processing time this first quarter of 2010 and some of our members recvd correspondence thru email instead of snail mail.

I haven't seen that info yet in the immig. website or probably the embassy just didn't post those updates online.

hello spice,

this from CIC- consultant, hes not immigration lawyer: last week  i told you i will send email to CIC-Manila  after receiving their confirmation the same day After 3 days  i received email from them that My application on Background check On  My Previous work KSA & UAE.
They will email me once they need additional proofs..I"am glad they are now replying on email..

snail mail really suck..

hal_0129 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hal_0129 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 12:27am
hi guys,,,

@teddy...
< id="WebWizRTE" ="http://www.immigration.ca/forum/RTE_.asp?mode=reply&ID=1729" style="border: 1px solid rgb165, 172, 178;" ="initialiseWebWizRTE;" ="2" width="650" height="100">
thnx for the info about the visa processing time...jz wanna ask lng po...how many days po b usually nakakatanggap ng letter n naapprove n ung application ko and how will i know if my application paper is already on visa office manila?...our application approved last feb. 23 according to ecas and my hubby received letter already about sponsorship approval?...ung skin nlng po ung hinihintay...
Apps Sent:1/22/09
Recvd by CPC-M:1/26/10
DM and 4wrdd 2 MNL:2/22/10
Recvd Letter of DM: 3/5/10
PR apps In Process accdg to e-cas:3/22/10
AOR/PPR recvd:3/31/10
PP sent:4/6/10
DM (accdg 2 ecas): 7/1/10
alaching View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alaching Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 12:42am
Thanks to everyone .

This is our timeline

July-31        CIC-M receive our application
August-28   CIC-M Begin processing sponcor documents + requested medical examination for my wife's daugter even if she will NOT be coming to Canada.
Sept-24       CIC-M Aproved sponcor + send paperworks to MNL ( Manila embassy ) .
Oct-15         CIC-MNL Begin Processing doc + requested life history & wife's Passport.
Oct-30         We receive requested documents by regular mail ( Hmmm Philippines snail mail ) dated Oct-15
Nov-5          CIC-MNL received request document By LBC, signed at CIC-MNL by NESTOR TUBALLA SG
Dec-24        CIC-MNL Request additional information about biological father and history of relationship with wife's daughter. 
Jan-27         We receive letter of request information by regular snail mail, Dated Dec 24.
Feb-5           CIC-MNL Receive requested information by LBC, Signed at CIC-MNL by NESTOR TUBALLA SG.

amcl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 12:49am
guys they're already asking for my passport pero gusto ko i-drop off na lang sa Canadian Embassy (RCBC). Alam nyo ba what floor? Do i give it to a certain person or office? Thanks!!!! :-)
Dec 2: Sent app to CIC-M
Dec 4: CIC-M received application
Jan 5: letter of approval
Feb 2: AOR.Addt'l req's: NBI,MC,PPR
Mar 15 Docs rcvd by Nestor Tuballa
July 1: Decision Made. Medicals received
alaching View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alaching Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 12:50am

By the way I am here in the Philippines waiting for the visa with my wife..

we are both starting to be desparat we both have work waiting for us in Canada.. we are starting to plan calling my MP ... ask for help.. I realy think there is no good reason why it is taking this long !!!

Have a nice day to everyone.

Alain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teddybear007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 1:27am
Originally posted by hal_0129 hal_0129 wrote:

hi guys,,,

@teddy...
< id="WebWizRTE" ="http://www.immigration.ca/forum/RTE_.asp?mode=reply&ID=1729" style="border: 1px solid rgb165, 172, 178;" ="initialiseWebWizRTE;" ="2" width="650" height="100">
thnx for the info about the visa processing time...jz wanna ask lng po...how many days po b usually nakakatanggap ng letter n naapprove n ung application ko and how will i know if my application paper is already on visa office manila?...our application approved last feb. 23 according to ecas and my hubby received letter already about sponsorship approval?...ung skin nlng po ung hinihintay...

hello they will send AOR to you by snail mail,less than 1 month sis from the time CIC-Manila receive the application package and start process your application.
an_angel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote an_angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 1:41am

SALAMAT PO SA PAGSAGOT SA QUESTION KO. ANO PO BANG DAPAT ILAGAY SA LIKOD NG 9 RECENT PHOTOS NA KELANGAN SA DOCUMENT LIST. NAME LANG PO BA?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teddybear007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 1:48am
Originally posted by an_angel an_angel wrote:

SALAMAT PO SA PAGSAGOT SA QUESTION KO. ANO PO BANG DAPAT ILAGAY SA LIKOD NG 9 RECENT PHOTOS NA KELANGAN SA DOCUMENT LIST. NAME LANG PO BA?

On the back of one photo (only 1)
your name
your date of birth
date the photo was taken
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 233234235236237 904>
  Share Topic