Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manila,Philippines Timelines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 904>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dictfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 5:09pm

Prayer with patience lang mga kapatid and complete trust to our ever dearest Lord,and definitely He will give your heart's desire.Advance Merry Christmas and a properous New Year to all.

tgchi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgchi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 5:20pm
Bless us all.
ShelleyA View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShelleyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 6:12pm
Thanks Jambaloni for reposting list of 2009 visa received. From the time I have complied that summary, Veluses has been issued a visa.  Timeline below.

veluses 

June 15, 2009: Applic. forms sent to CPC-M.
June 18: CPC-M Received application to sponsor.
July 20: Started processing application (accdg to E-cas). "We sent you a letter about the decision on your application."
July 27---Received Sponsorship Approval Letter
July 27, 2009---IN PROCESS..hubby's application in Manila Embassy

Aug. 12, 2009: Received AOR requesting passport and NBI- submitted requested documents.
Sep. 11 -- letter dated Sep. 3, received to send-in RPRF

Sep. 14 --sent payment thru bank.
Sep. 15 -- payment receipt delivered @ CPC-M

Sep. 28 -- hubby received a package dated Sep. 15, 2009 with all relationship documents/proofs (pictures, letters, cards..etc) i sent with the application forms; and a letter stating that the documents have been reviewed and are not required on the next step of processing.

Nov. 9 -- " We started processing your application on July 27, 2009.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Congratulations to Colossal - most recent visa issued posted in this forum.

Timeline:

We received your application to sponsor SHARON on June 1, 2009.
We started processing your application on June 30, 2009.
Application received in Manila July 1, 2009

We started processing SHARON's application on July 14, 2009.
November 30, 2009:A decision has been made on SHARON's application.

Edited by ShelleyA - 30 Nov 2009 at 6:12pm
colossal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colossal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 6:49pm
Thanks tgchi13!

I just hope my wife gets here in 2 weeks in time for my office Christmas party.  She'll be partying with jetlag and all  he-he
ShelleyA View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShelleyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 7:06pm

Facts and figures:

In 2008 they were 247,243 of immigrants in Canada.
23,724 almost 10% of the total number of immigrants came from the Philippines.
The Philippines was the 3rd highest source country last year. 
China and India are the first and second (29,336 and 24,549 respectively).

65,567 are under family class accounting for 26.5% of total number of immigrants
44,196  are spousal applications or 67% of family class

FUN PART:
Using straight line ratio and comparision:
There were probably 4,200 spousal application last year
23,724  total immigrants from Philippines * 26.5% percentage of Family Class = 6,287
6,287 number of family class applicants * 67% spousal sponsorship rate= 4,212

However, doue to further googling I came across an article that said:
There were only 2,222 spousal sponsorship from the Philippines last year.
The country has a rejection rate of 9% which probably puts it on the low to moderate level.
Highest rejection rate was from Hong Kong (south China), 48% lowest from Taipei, 3%

Dictfer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dictfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 7:16pm
Ok here's also my timeline:
    April 11 2009 -Submitted my application to Missausaga
    May 8,2009 - My application was approved and being forwarded to Manila Embassy
    May 21,2009- Recieved AOR,asking for my passport,Cert.of Advisory Marriage,and Past-present history of activities
    June 4,2009- Submitted those documents they were asking.
    June 20,2009- Recieved letter asking for my wife a copy of her permanent residency
    June 25,2009- Recieved again another letter asking of proof of relationship such as recent photos, emails,chats
    July 14,2009- Submitted to the embassy the documents they were asking.
    Aug. 2009- No news
    Sept.2009- No news
    Oct.2009- No news
    Nov.2009- No news
    Dec 1,2009- Medical results recieved,Decision Made
               Oh God!Thank you finally, decision made na.

spicegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spicegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 8:51pm
Hi Dictfer,

Wow! Congratulations! i am happy to hear that finally you are approved of your visa. Thank you for posting your timelines.

God Bless you and your family.

Spicegirl
tgchi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgchi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 12:03am
Originally posted by colossal colossal wrote:

Thanks <span id="userPro468" ="showDropDown'userPro468', 'proMenu468', 160, 0;" ="msgSidePro" title="View Drop Down">tgchi13!I just hope my wife gets here in 2 weeks in time for my office Christmas party.  She'll be partying with jetlag and all  he-he</span>

I hope so too - if she does, it will be one of the happiest parties of her life :-))))
uzizero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzizero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 1:56am
Originally posted by lakotana lakotana wrote:

Any idea for Alberta timeline for Family Stream?

check this one
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html

My wife and i submitted our papers last Aug 04, 2008 to the AINP under family stream just after 3 months AINP send it back to our sponsor because my brother in-law did not update his PR card which originated in BCCry after 2 weeks he submitted it again to the AINP after 10 months my brother phoned us and told that the AINP considers our applications and we already have the file number that was June 2009Clap but the AINP requires us IELTSShocked also updated bank records and certificates that we only have 90days to comply, in less-than a month my wife and i send all the requirementsWink that was July 2009 now still praying and waiting Smile
badhet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badhet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 2:43am
wow new forum...

any updates???

congrats to proudmommy for changing her ecas PR status into IN PROCESS...

goodluck to all of us..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 904>
  Share Topic