Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manila,Philippines Timelines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 904>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spicegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 7:32am
Originally posted by mitty mitty wrote:

@badhet, spicegirl,shyme and to all the ladies

We have to relax mga sis...para pag dumating na ang visa naten fresh na fresh na tyo when we see our husbands.Just think positive lang lage and always pray

Sana, kung meron man me makasabay sa feb. or march, makasabay ko rin sa plane,he,he
8/27-Miss
9/24-apprvd spons
10/16-MLA
11/3-recvd passp.& AOM
1/7-rcvd lettr askng for addl rel proof & old green passp(lettr dated: dec. 24'09)
1/15-embassy recvd docs
5/24/2010-Decision Made
mitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 7:43am
@shyme

Carry lang girl,smile ka lang lage God is on our sideSmile

"In God everything is Possible"
mitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 7:44am
Ilan days nlng ulit Monday na....yahoo.

"In God everything is Possible"
tintin View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tintin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 8:03am

@bing and tintin

Welcome to the forum mga sis.Feel free to ask anything all of the members here are very friendly.Very inspiring forum.

@tintin
Just want to asked if its ok? are you married to a foreign canadian?With regards on your question,if they will asked more docs,I do hope and pray in all members  here in the forum na wala na sana.But in my case, hay sus ko kung pwedeng pati ako sumama nlang sa envelope ginawa ko na..lol..Its a case to case basis talaga sis kung cno ang vo na tapat sayo.At least mag kasama kayo ni papa di ba. Anyway, God bless  to you and to your family

hi mitty!

My husband is a filipino and is naturalized canadian citizen.. yeah so true if only they will let us be there at the emba for all the details they would want to hear and know. hehe sp that it will not be days and months before we get their answers.. anyways are you an august batch too?  lets keep our fingers crossed.
tintin View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tintin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 8:07am
Originally posted by spicegirl spicegirl wrote:

Originally posted by tintin tintin wrote:

hello everyone,  i've been reading the forum for awhile now, and i got interested to write a message too. well i see this forum very helpful and fun,especially if scenarios or cases are the same. anyways, i congratulate those people whot got their visas already and soon be with their partners and family abroad. well, just want to share my case too and ask for some insights or opinions. my husband sponsored me and went home here when i gave birth to our 1st baby.he's still here and waiting for me to get my visa so we'll go to canada together and with the baby.. we are an august batch, my question is has anyone from the august batch received their visa?our timeline is aug 24 cpc m received are applicationsept 28 approved and sent to manilaoct 1 "in process" for permanent residentoct 14 asked for passport, advisory of marriage, history from 1999-2009oct 21 sent docsdec 23 asked for update of family info, and nso copy birth cert of our babydec 24 sent docsmy question is once they ask for additional docs, would that be it? or would they ask for more? i dont get why they would ask one at a time especially when they've been looking at our application since oct.. shouldnt they asked for all the required docs at once? thanks

Hi Tintin,

Congratulations for ur new baby

I'm an August batch.    As far as i know, there are no August batch members yet in this forum who have been approved of their visas. I'm not sure if there are August batch lurkers who now have their visas.

I'm hoping that next week, some of the members here will get a DM.

As with your 2nd question, if they will still ask for more, after submitting the addt'l documents, that really depends.

Basing from the timelines of those who already have their visas, some were asked for another request after submitting addt'l. docs while some are approved of their visas after submitting the addt'l. docs.    You may look at the timelines of those who are already approved of their visas on page 51.

In my opinion, each application is different from the other.   There maybe similarities but still nothing is exactly the same.   They usually don't request for documents all at the same time.    In my case, they have been notified already of the rprf fee and after a month, they still asked me for addt'l. docs. So i will be submitting it next week.

hi spicegirl!

yeah i know its really case to case basis in approving the visa and i think its with who or how the visa offficer evaluate the aplications.. paswerte swerte nlng sa vo.. good your an august batch too.. hope we can be in the same plane too! lol!! we paid for the rprf already even if its not yet asked.. lets just be positive and hope for the best!!!
spicegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spicegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 8:11am
I just want to ask....

Eventhough i will submit early the addt'l docs(before the 45 days lapse) that the embassy is asking, will they still really wait for the 45th day before they will open my courier containing the addt'l. docs that they were asking?   

8/27-Miss
9/24-apprvd spons
10/16-MLA
11/3-recvd passp.& AOM
1/7-rcvd lettr askng for addl rel proof & old green passp(lettr dated: dec. 24'09)
1/15-embassy recvd docs
5/24/2010-Decision Made
badhet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badhet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 9:54am
@theara.. 

3-5 days lng jn na ang visa... DHL naman cla... 

just wait for it.. atleast ikaw alam mung my darating na sau db... 
10/15/09 Apps recvd
10/20/09 DM Sponsorship apprvd
10/26/09 LOA recvd
11/12/09 CIC Manila start processing
11/18/09 AOR Received / PPR
11/19/09 PP dropd off
03/20/10 VISA RECEIVED

budabby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budabby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 10:13am
@maldita
hello sis how are you na?hows your application ..sorry im so busy when we arrived here in canada so many things to shop like clothes so cold in here but i know later we will get used and ive already applied for SIN card and medical and also my hubbys accountant already do the child support cause thats the things thats i should do when i lang in canada when the immigration officer says "welcome to canada and then they give some stuff for you to file and do when you here so ive already complied it and about my landing expereince its good no hastle even my luggage they not even checked it heheheheh so easy they just ask whats the address im going to here in canada and then they welcome thats it heheheheh...so no worry sis ha...im sure you can get your visa soon cause after they ask the last document it was november 12 and i submit november 16 then my visa approved last december 14 but my ecas chnaged on the 21 so delayed of one week before they changed ecas and i receive visa 23 through DHL and landed in canada december 30th yey so cold.....in PG B.c hahahahahah but kid like the snow..
anyway sis maldita im sure you will be the next
and some here still waiting maybe this monday all you guys have visa cause sometimes just delayed in updating the ecas...
godbless you all guys
"Where there is Life,There is Hope" habang may buhay may pag asa..
budabby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budabby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 10:15am
Originally posted by budabby budabby wrote:

@maldita
hello sis how are you na?hows your application ..sorry im so busy when we arrived here in canada so many things to shop like clothes so cold in here but i know later we will get used and ive already applied for SIN card and medical and also my hubbys accountant already do the child support cause thats the things that i should do when i land in canada when the immigration officer says "welcome to canada and then they give some stuff for you to file and do when you here so ive already complied it and about my landing expereince its good no hastle even my luggage they not even checked it heheheheh so easy they just ask whats the address im going to here in canada and then they welcome thats it heheheheh...so no worry sis ha...im sure you can get your visa soon cause after they ask the last document it was november 12 and i submit november 16 then my visa approved last december 14 but my ecas chnaged on the 21 so delayed  one week before they changed ecas and i receive visa 23 through DHL and landed in canada december 30th yey so cold.....in PG B.c hahahahahah but kid like the snow..
anyway sis maldita im sure you will be the next
and some here still waiting maybe this monday all you guys have visa cause sometimes just delayed in updating the ecas...
godbless you all guys
"Where there is Life,There is Hope" habang may buhay may pag asa..
CARWIN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CARWIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 4:41pm

@CARWIN,

At least flying thousands of miles and after paying $1200 is worth for it would be your first year aniversary.HaysssssI'm missin my husband.If you would be here on Febuary might as well take a chance to go to the embassy for maybe you might be given priority for your queries and for the fact that you really are a canadian citizen.Keep us updated when you here something, whether it is from MP etc.

HI MITTY
IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY JUST TO SEE THAT SMILE BACK ON HER FACE WHEN I TOLD HER I BOUGHT MY TICKET TO COME.  I SENT ANOTHER EMAIL TO EMBASSY JUST TO WHOMEVER IT CONCERNS WITH HER IMMIGRATION FILE NUMBER AND TOLD THEM I WOULD BE THERE.  ALSO TOLD THE ABOUT 2 FAMILY REUNIONS I HAD TO CANCEL TO INTRODUCE HER TO EVERYONE AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD ONLY TAKE THE 4 MONTHS IT SAYS ON WEBSITE FOR 30 PER CENT OF APPLICANTS  ANYWAY I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF THEY EMAIL ME OR HER
-CARWIN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 904>
  Share Topic