Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Work Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Live in Caregiver Course in India

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caregiver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Live in Caregiver Course in India
    Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 3:39pm
Hello everyone... Is there anyone in this Forum who has taken the 6 months Live in Caregiver course in India and have successfully got a work permit from New Delhi.

From the internet, I could find couple of 'institutes' in Punjab that offer the course, but I want to check if they are genuine and if a certificate issued by them is accepted by CIC at New Delhi.

Apart from this course (experience) I meet all other requirements for a Live in Caregiver.

Please help me as my sister desperately needs my help with her new born. In much anticipation of your inputs... Thank you.
ruval View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruval Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 5:31pm
I came to canada under LCP. I did my Live in caregiver coourse from jalandhar punjab. And applied for visa in 2006 and got after 4 years in 2010. According to CIC an applicant who wish to apply as nanny must have either 6 months course or 1year experience as a nanny. Just one this is required. If you will apply now you will not get any date for interview before 2013!
chhuhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chhuhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2011 at 8:56am
hey...ruval....can u pls tell me wot they asked you in interview?? i will be going thru it in march
aman
studyguideindia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote studyguideindia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 3:05am

I think this nice info about Universities in India but I need to know about more if you want that visit below website

List of Universities in India

studyguideindia
Dhillon1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dhillon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2013 at 1:08pm
Hey ruval, can you tell me from which college or institute you did your course in Jalandhar as my niece wants to do the same but I want to make sure her training (institute) will be recognised Canada
navso9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote navso9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 1:12am
There is very old institute in Jalandhar Punjab (India) for Nanny (Live-In Caregiver) Course near Bus Stand and they are registered with Government of India as well as CIC recognized bodies. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic