Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Express Entry Immigration
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WES: Indian non-university credential evaluation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WES: Indian non-university credential evaluation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samkit.shah999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WES: Indian non-university credential evaluation
    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 at 5:45am
Hi all,

WES has recently changed their rules for evaluating Indian non-university courses (like AICTE approved institutes/courses). They now require the council approval to be mentioned on the mark sheets or certificates. I have completed a 2-year full time course from an All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) approved institute and my course too is AICTE approved. But WES has recognized this diploma as a second under graduate major instead of second graduate degree in the Canadian equivalency statement because my mark sheets or certificates do not mention that the course is AICTE approved.

My institute does not follow the practice of mentioning the approval on the mark sheet or certificate and hence, my institute has sent a letter along with the necessary certification stating that the course is AICTE approved. WES still refuses to change my evaluation. This is reducing my CRS score by 25 points. Any suggestions on how can I work this out? All help will be highly appreciated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic