Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Conjugal Partner Need Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Conjugal Partner Need Help
    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 8:55pm
Hi Everyone, I am new in this forum hope anyone help and give me good advice.
I am Canadian citizen living here last 20 years widow since 2016,I want to marry again and found a women from India one of matrimonial (paid registered) website. we have good match and understanding each other we both have each child she is also divorced educated and simple women. we are talking and knowing each other since July 2018, I applied Indian visa in December 2018 but rejected because I born in Pakistan so they don't allow me to go India as a Canadian passport holder. then in March 2019 I try to invite her to come to Canada so we can marriage here but rejected because she does not have sufficient ties in India. In July 2019 we meet in Bangkok Thailand to registered our marriage but we could not got our marriage registration then we come back to our countries. she also can not go to Pakistan, problems between two countries last couple of years. we speak same language and also same religion.
My question is that can I sponsor her as a conjugal partner and this can be apply in our case we both want to marry but still hang in this situation.

Edited by Hussain - 12 Oct 2019 at 10:24pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic