Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Work Visa
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "PR process and OWP for the live-in caregivers"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"PR process and OWP for the live-in caregivers"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 2:24am
hi happy NY
Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 6:18pm
Hi, Deewai. Happy Holidays to you, too! How's your application coming? Have you heard anything yet? I've been waiting for 3 and a half months now. Still a little ways to go until OWP...
Application sent: September 17th, 2009
Application received: September 18th, 2009
Started processing application: October 26th, 2009
Decision made: March 17th, 2010

deewai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deewai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 11:04pm
hi carmen and j! happy nnew year to both of you...

@ carmen: haven't heard anytinhg yet.. i open CAS but its not there yet.. its only been amonth though.. how about you carmen?
job_seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by deewai deewai wrote:

hi carmen and j! happy nnew year to both of you...

@ carmen: haven't heard anytinhg yet.. i open CAS but its not there yet.. its only been amonth though.. how about you carmen?

Thanks deewai. Don't worry, just talked with a caregiver who got her OWP/PR (5 months processing!!!!) That is fast!!!
scofield023 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scofield023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 10:26am
hi guys...we have same time lines or if not close time lines....i submitted mine last sept 2009 and was received oct 7th...started processing was nov 26th...

lets keep in touch so we can help each other thru our processing...thanks
job_seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 10:39am
Originally posted by scofield023 scofield023 wrote:

hi guys...we have same time lines or if not close time lines....i submitted mine last sept 2009 and was received oct 7th...started processing was nov 26th...lets keep in touch so we can help each other thru our processing...thanks

Hi,

Do you have dependents? Or are you single like Carmen and deewai?
Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 10:17pm
Hi, Deewai. Nope, I haven't heard anything just yet. I'm thinking about 2 more months or so...

deewai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deewai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 1:03pm
we just need to keep up the faith... :) patience is a virtue... :)
scofield023 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scofield023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 11:37am
Originally posted by job_seeker job_seeker wrote:

Originally posted by scofield023 scofield023 wrote:

hi guys...we have same time lines or if not close time lines....i submitted mine last sept 2009 and was received oct 7th...started processing was nov 26th...lets keep in touch so we can help each other thru our processing...thanks

Hi,

Do you have dependents? Or are you single like Carmen and deewai?

hello...yes...i am currently sponsoring my spouse....
Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 12:45pm
Hi, Deewai and Scofield! Hope you, guys, are doing well. Would you please come and keep my thread alive, the one from the Sponsorship section under : "WAITING FOR OWP AND PR..." I would love to read about your experience and thoughts and let's encourage each other that way...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic