Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Business / Investor Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New immigrants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kokoki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2012 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by Job Coach Job Coach wrote:

Applying for jobs in a new country means learning the business rules and etiquette of the country.  www.careego.com  is a site bya  Canadian Human Resource Company that specializes in career management.  It will provide you with all the necessary information on how to successfully job search in Canada.

http://careego.com/CareerResources/ImmigrationJobSearch/JobSearchStrategies/tabid/325/language/en-CA/Default.aspx#

Hmmm! The post is very Useful. Thank you, this advice will come in handy.
elisaxaviers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisaxaviers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 11:29pm
According to me finding a job in new country is very tough task for those people who move in other country. If you searching right job in other country than you just find it on the web i think here you get good job which you want and it also provide you all the important information which is necessary for finding  job in other country.
caLgaRy!mmigSiTe1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caLgaRy!mmigSiTe1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 5:26am
Well... if they have had previously checked for vacancies before moving then.. at least it could be easy for them... but, they can still find a job like everyone in the community... just be more patient in handling the situation... pray hard and work according to your prayers as well.... though immigration lawyers helps in assisting the applicants, looking for jobs is not included in most of their services.. as far as I can remember.... Smile< style="display:none;" id="adlesse_unifier_magic_element_id">

Edited by caLgaRy!mmigSiTe1 - 26 Feb 2013 at 5:26am
EhCanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EhCanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2015 at 5:22pm
why should we care about immigrants finding work?

what is wrong with you people. Worry about yourself and your own. Give them the jobs and there wont be any for the real canadians.

That is a big part in why our gov't needs to stop allowing people to come to Canada. And expect they just do health care. we need to employ our own people. The saying '' well we give the immigrants the jobs cdns dont want'' is a bunch of BS.

I know lots of people that would be a health care aid. immigrants are given a free ride for the most part and we are suppose to feel sorry for them? 

My family worked and assisted in Canada to allow the future to get health care. Immigrants should have to wait 10 years for that.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic