Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FOR CHC ISLAMABAD APPLICANTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 931932933934935 1301>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khalid_ejaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 7:39am
Originally posted by MANUKUMAR MANUKUMAR wrote:

what is the detail/explanation of medical expired?

Medicals are valid only for 12 months from the date of medical. If immigration process is not complete within these 12 months. Medicals are no longer valid and you have to re-do medicals.
Just another applicant.
Full docs submitted: 18th July 2009
Medical Request: 13 Oct, 2010
sasbuk View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sasbuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 7:46am
Dear Hottiana Sb,
Her name is Mrs. Komal Tariq and she lives in Canal view Colony ...... I been to her place and paid Rs.500 in 1991..... she must be charging quite a lot now. She is Palmist cum Face reader.... I am not quite satisfied with her experise as many things she told me did not prove to be true .... but still lot of people admire her work.

Originally posted by hottiana hottiana wrote:

Mr. Mod, there is a lady in canal view Lahore, I forget her name (trying to recall) but her minimum appointment time is 2 months. You have to wait for two months at least to see her. It is better to wait for CHC.

hottiana View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hottiana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 7:51am
Yes, she is charging Rs.1000 now. I never met her but definitely her clintage is very vast.
mehraj2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mehraj2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 8:06am
cantact no of komal tariq: 04235413939

adress is 963-C canal view housing society lahore.
it easier to cantact her. she is good.
Masood View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Masood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 8:21am

Yar kia Komal Tariq visa officer hay jo her koi is ke pechey par gia.

leave it yar.Koi kam ke bat karo sarey.

Originally posted by mehraj2000 mehraj2000 wrote:

cantact no of komal tariq: 0423541393904235421119adress is 963-C canal view housing society lahore.it easier to cantact her. she is good.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
immica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 8:27am
Salman120b, Jakram, other friends,

CHC London writes:

"If you already submitted police certificates with your application, you need to provide updated certificates for the countries that you have lived in since the date you submitted your application.  We require the following:
  • Principal applicant: updated Pakistan"
As per my interpretation to the above, I think CHC London is saying two things here:
1. "If you already....your application." - i think in this sentence they are giving me a general information.
2. "We require the following:" - and here I think they are making a demand, which is their actual need.

So what I get is I should submit PCC from Pakistan only.

What do you guys think? Pls correct if I am wrong, this will help me to get right interpretation.

Thanks in advance Smile

@Jakram: my timeline can be seen in the footnote area.
Applied: Mar-09, 1st AOR: Apr-09 , Full App: Aug-09 (ISB), 2nd AOR: Sep-09 (ISB), Updated forms request: Oct-10 (LDN), Interview: Nov-11, Medical: Jun-2012
immica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 8:34am
Pls carefully read CHC's email again and tell me:

Dear Mr. xxxxx,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada, which has been transferred to the High Commission in London for processing.

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Updated forms which are available on our website:

• New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
  • New Schedule 1/Background Declaration form for yourself
  • New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for yourself
Original Police Certificates for yourself 

If you already submitted police certificates with your application, you need to provide updated certificates for the countries that you have lived in since the date you submitted your application.  We require the following:
  • Principal applicant: updated Pakistan
Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 45 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope......
Applied: Mar-09, 1st AOR: Apr-09 , Full App: Aug-09 (ISB), 2nd AOR: Sep-09 (ISB), Updated forms request: Oct-10 (LDN), Interview: Nov-11, Medical: Jun-2012
immica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 8:38am
Anyone who received such advice from CHC London, pls share their experience.

thanks.
masoom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masoom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 8:39am
your understandling is correct, send them pakstan only,

have you lived outside pakistan for more then six month after application submission? if YES then you need to send thier PCC too.

Originally posted by immica immica wrote:

Salman120b, Jakram, other friends,

CHC London writes:

"If you already submitted police certificates with your application, you need to provide updated certificates for the countries that you have lived in since the date you submitted your application.  We require the following:
  • Principal applicant: updated Pakistan"
As per my interpretation to the above, I think CHC London is saying two things here:
1. "If you already....your application." - i think in this sentence they are giving me a general information.
2. "We require the following:" - and here I think they are making a demand, which is their actual need.

So what I get is I should submit PCC from Pakistan only.

What do you guys think? Pls correct if I am wrong, this will help me to get right interpretation.

Thanks in advance Smile

@Jakram: my timeline can be seen in the footnote area.
Nadeem ghani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadeem ghani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 9:20am
dear forum

i received e-mail but further they mentioned (email/envelope) that means postal letter might have also been deliverd which could take time to reach here
however i must also advise to get ready now chc london seem in movement
nadeem ghani
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 931932933934935 1301>
  Share Topic