Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FOR CHC ISLAMABAD APPLICANTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 378379380381382 1301>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 12:18am
Big smileBig smile ji bilkul

almost after 15-days

tks

Originally posted by nocman nocman wrote:

Good Morning Sherry
Kaya main aapko thori takleef day sakta hoon?Wink

After how many days of getting pps back the status changed to Decision made? any idea...

best of luck
nocman

Originally posted by sherry sherry wrote:

finally my status shows " decision made "
canvis2006 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 12:20am
Decision Made means Visa has been placed into Passport.
You should be getting it back soon sherry
mod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 12:38am
Hi!
Salam to all
faisal892 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote faisal892 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 12:49am
Originally posted by PakCanadian PakCanadian wrote:

Faisal,

So, when did you join your second employer?

Bash

Dear PakCanadian,

My articleship was from Jan 01, 2000 to Dec 31, 2003. However, I joined my second employer on June 25, 2003.

Regards

Faisal
faisal892 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote faisal892 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 12:52am
Originally posted by sayyed sayyed wrote:

Faisal you are also violating the ICAP codes of conduct. The said firm gives you relaxation in good faith, at any point of time if your actual name disclose or your firm name disclose you may not only face  life ban from any of professional exams through out Pakistan but also your professional career ruins.Best of Luck!
Originally posted by faisal892 faisal892 wrote:

Dear all,

I was registered with a Chartered Accountancy firm as Articling student for four years compulsory training which is a requirement of regulating body of Chartered Accountants in Pakistan.

Principal of firm allowed me take off for last six months of my training because I had attractive job offer. Now, when I requested the firm to give me experience certificate, they issued me full four years certificate and refused to issue for three years and six months. According to them I was required by the rules of regulating body to complete four years training with the firm and six months leave was off the record.

On salary certificate they mentioned that my last drawn salary as on December 31, 2003 was Rs. xyz while in fact my last day with firm was June 30, 2003. FYI, we were paid salary in cash.

Problem is that my second employer will give me experience certificate from the date when I joined them. These six months overlaps with one another.

I am very confused what to do. Kindly if you could advise.

Regards

Faisal.

Dear Sayyed,

Issue at the moment is not of legality or illegality of my six month job. Issue is how to justify to Immigration officer the overlapping of experience.

Regards

Faisal
sayyed View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sayyed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 12:54am
Congratulation ..

Hope that you will receive visa by tomorrow.

sayyed View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sayyed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 1:08am
Dear Faisal , you can not justify illegal things.
It will cause you more trouble if employer check performed by CHC  .

Both will confirm the same dates and dates will overlap.

Only solution is to get the work experience letter starting from after finishing your article.

I am advising you just like a my younger brother dont ruin your career and immigration.

Best of Luck!

Faisal you are also violating the ICAP codes of conduct. The said firm gives you relaxation in good faith, at any point of time if your actual name disclose or your firm name disclose you may not only face  life ban from any of professional exams through out Pakistan but also your professional career ruins.Best of Luck!

Dear all,

I was registered with a Chartered Accountancy firm as Articling student for four years compulsory training which is a requirement of regulating body of Chartered Accountants in Pakistan.

Principal of firm allowed me take off for last six months of my training because I had attractive job offer. Now, when I requested the firm to give me experience certificate, they issued me full four years certificate and refused to issue for three years and six months. According to them I was required by the rules of regulating body to complete four years training with the firm and six months leave was off the record.

On salary certificate they mentioned that my last drawn salary as on December 31, 2003 was Rs. xyz while in fact my last day with firm was June 30, 2003. FYI, we were paid salary in cash.

Problem is that my second employer will give me experience certificate from the date when I joined them. These six months overlaps with one another.

I am very confused what to do. Kindly if you could advise.

Regards

Faisal.

Dear Sayyed,

Issue at the moment is not of legality or illegality of my six month job. Issue is how to justify to Immigration officer the overlapping of experience.

Regards

Faisal
sayyed View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sayyed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 1:16am
Good morning Sherry , nocman and aneera..

shopping is still continuing from my side also Smile

lets hope before traveling it will be completed.

so far my wife bought few clothes for the kids and many clothes for her self
plus bedsheets,some crockery etc, pls update complete list asa complete

tks

Originally posted by sasbuk sasbuk wrote:

Sherry thanks for good morning wish. How is your shopping going. Please share your shopping list when it is complete.
nocman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nocman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 1:28am
Carry on Wink
bas zara list share kar lijayay ga agar ho sakay tou!

best of luck
nocman

Good morning Sherry , nocman and aneera..

shopping is still continuing from my side also Smile

lets hope before traveling it will be completed.

so far my wife bought few clothes for the kids and many clothes for her self
plus bedsheets,some crockery etc, pls update complete list asa complete

tks

Originally posted by sasbuk sasbuk wrote:

Sherry thanks for good morning wish. How is your shopping going. Please share your shopping list when it is complete.
nocman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nocman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 1:33am
Thanks a lot Smile

best of luck
nocman

Big smileBig smile ji bilkul

almost after 15-days

tks

Originally posted by nocman nocman wrote:

Good Morning Sherry
Kaya main aapko thori takleef day sakta hoon?Wink

After how many days of getting pps back the status changed to Decision made? any idea...

best of luck
nocman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 378379380381382 1301>
  Share Topic