Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FOR CHC ISLAMABAD APPLICANTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 362363364365366 1301>
Author
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sayyed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 3:06pm
Dear Pak Canadian

Please note that one principal applicant attained all  qualification after matriculation through private and external student without attaining any class.

IO awarded 20 points to the applicant.

I dont know about any other country but in Pakistan CHC awarded points on the basis of Allama Iqbal open university education.

Best Regards

Originally posted by PakCanadian PakCanadian wrote:

Dear naeemayaz,

After carefully consulting various case laws (previously made decisions) by the Federal Court of Canada pertaining to the same issue. Accordingly, I am afraid that the visa officer will not award you any points for your Bachelors degree being attained as a private/external student without having attened full-time in-class lectures for 15 hours/week.

Have you obtained any other full-time educational credentials after submitting your initial application?

Bash

Edited by sayyed - 29 Jan 2010 at 3:09pm
sayyed View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sayyed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 3:50pm
Dear MCS09 First of all my heartiest congratulation May Allah ease all you immigration processes

1) you will not get Canadian Dollar Bank Draft from any of the Bank in Pakistan
2) You need to pay RFRF in SCB Hill Park Branch or II Chundrigarh Road Branch if you are coming to Karachi
3) You need to pay the fees by yourself or through any of your representative. Information your representative may need to fill the deposit slip.

Principal Applicant Name
Date of Birth
Principal Applicant Telephone #
Passport Number
Tick B-6  and in family member write 2

Rest is OK

4) As you informed you did not pay the processing fees of your youngest daughter ,it can pay anytime in SCB same brach but the deposit slip will fill by the details of your daughter

But Iam in doubt did you \r daughter appear in medical?

Best Regards

Originally posted by mscs09 mscs09 wrote:

Thank you nocman bahi.

I have no intentions to send passport.

Just to make sure.
Nocman bahi could you please elaborate the "payment receipt" fields if you remember, i mean what exactly we need to fill. Will there be any processing time?

I did not submit processing fee for my youngest daughter. Now i have to submit $150.
If i try to have bank draft from USA in canadian dollars, it will take min 2 to 3 working days. I was wondering from where can i get Bank draft in canadian dollar in pakistan.

What i am thinking is when i reached there, every thing should be ready, you know, i will be having few days to submit my passport.

Jazakallah.
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
sayyed View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sayyed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 4:05pm
Dear Libra, you will not get any benefit from tracking number as i witnessed that the serial numbers are changing daily . Means you can track the other shipment for that particular day only by the help of any known tracking number . next day the system is not continuing the number but generating different combination.

Originally posted by libra23 libra23 wrote:

Dear Sasbuk, I am grateful to you for your kind words of encouragement. You know when the objective comes that much near to you that u feel that its only a distance of a hand away then its really difficult to wait any longer. But thats a truth that there is nothing that could be done in this regard at our end. I also requested one of the forum member who got his PPR and visa very recently to share the tracking number but somehow he doesnt want to share it. Anyways its his choice if he doesnt want to help others in finding some relief whereas he has been helped on this same forum everytime he sought assistance. But still its not the end of the world here there is a long list of helpful people on this forum including you who are always ready to help and assist.

Once again I want to say thanks to you for boosting up the morale and this is how we move forward :) InshAllah you will also get ur P.A and medical in Feb as Jan is almost gone.

Take care

Originally posted by sasbuk sasbuk wrote:

Dear Libra,
Never ever let the desperation come near you. Inshah Allah your dream will come true at a proper time and that proper time is best known to Allah Almighty. You have reached the window and its your turn to recieve the envelope.

Hamari Baari Kub Aey Gi... Hum bhi paray hain rahoon mein.
PakCanadian View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PakCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 5:05pm
Here you go reg 73, the following definitions apply in this Division 1 -Skilled Worker Part 6 - Economic Classes, Interpretation:

"educational credentials" means any diploma, degree, or trade or apprenticeship credential issued on the completion of a program of study or training at an educational or training institution recognized by the authorities responsible for registering, accrediting, supervising and regulating such institutions in the country of issue".

“Full-time” is defined in R78(1) as requiring at least 15 hours of instruction per week during the academic year, including any period of training in the workplace that forms part of the course of instruction.

“Full-time equivalent” means, in respect of part-time or accelerated studies, the period of time that would have been required to complete those studies on a full-time basis.

OP6  - "distance learning credential is eligible" yes it does but no self-studies. For example, if some one has completed a program of study at the Allama Iqbal Open University in distance learning, sure, their educational credentials will falls under this definition and shall be awarded points accordingly. Now, in this specific case, he never attended any distance learning but did self-studies at home probably using guess papers without any coaching/instructions and appeared for his exam at Punjab University.

Accordingly, He will not get any points under educational factor...

It is time to read this case law now...

BACKGROUND

Ms. Roohi is a citizen of Pakistan.  She and her husband applied for permanent resident visas under the federal skilled worker category.  She scored 67 points which is the minimum number of points required to qualify as a member under the skilled worker class. Ms. Roohi has two university degrees, Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Education.  She also has a Masters Degree in Education which was not allotted points by the Officer in the assessment because she took her studies as a private student.  She teaches at the Syed Public High School in Lahore, Pakistan.

Hope this would clarify any doubts...

Bash

PakCanadian View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PakCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 5:08pm
sure CHC must award points based on education from AOU.. but not self-studies and if someone got away with this, good for him but current immigration regulations does not allow this now...

Bash
can2k9 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote can2k9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 11:06pm
why begging? your players shud have some self respect. plz dont feel offended.

Originally posted by davemattewuk davemattewuk wrote:

Dear Can2K9,

Actually the Indian players are quiet weak mainly in fast bowling and dont know how to reverse swing, therefore the Paki players are begging to teach the indians for the sake of humanity.

As you are aware that Wasim Akram is long trying hard to teach indians how to bowl, but no progress so more of Paki players want to join this cause.

God Bless with the hope someday the Indians will learn how to bowl right.

Regards

Dave...........Enjoy.
musat999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musat999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 11:49pm
Dear Softnol,
Yes,I am regularly check your and other members mail, i think it is the best forum where every person share their knowledge and informations regarding the immigration especially in refrence of CHC Islamabad.
musat
ahmad View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahmad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 11:58pm

wow Pakcanadian u r definitely an extremely informative person ,
pl  all members give me some advice too ,i applied in oct 2004, in july 2009 i was asked for documents update and also my jobs were verified, since then khaamoshi
now tell when is the right time for me to apply for caips ,should i do it now or ........when?????
plz all seniors advise

Originally posted by PakCanadian PakCanadian wrote:

Here you go reg 73, the following definitions apply in this Division 1 -Skilled Worker Part 6 - Economic Classes, Interpretation:

"educational credentials" means any diploma, degree, or trade or apprenticeship credential issued on the completion of a program of study or training at an educational or training institution recognized by the authorities responsible for registering, accrediting, supervising and regulating such institutions in the country of issue".

“Full-time” is defined in R78(1) as requiring at least 15 hours of instruction per week during the academic year, including any period of training in the workplace that forms part of the course of instruction.

“Full-time equivalent” means, in respect of part-time or accelerated studies, the period of time that would have been required to complete those studies on a full-time basis.

OP6  - "distance learning credential is eligible" yes it does but no self-studies. For example, if some one has completed a program of study at the Allama Iqbal Open University in distance learning, sure, their educational credentials will falls under this definition and shall be awarded points accordingly. Now, in this specific case, he never attended any distance learning but did self-studies at home probably using guess papers without any coaching/instructions and appeared for his exam at Punjab University.

Accordingly, He will not get any points under educational factor...

It is time to read this case law now...

BACKGROUND

Ms. Roohi is a citizen of Pakistan.  She and her husband applied for permanent resident visas under the federal skilled worker category.  She scored 67 points which is the minimum number of points required to qualify as a member under the skilled worker class. Ms. Roohi has two university degrees, Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Education.  She also has a Masters Degree in Education which was not allotted points by the Officer in the assessment because she took her studies as a private student.  She teaches at the Syed Public High School in Lahore, Pakistan.

Hope this would clarify any doubts...

Bash

ahmad
musat999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musat999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2010 at 12:02am
Sherry
Your friend must check the CHC Dubai official, It May be chc  authorised any bank for fee collection, just as in Chc Islamabad case Standard Charted bank is authorised for collection of all type of fees here in pakistan.
musat
malhaar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malhaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2010 at 12:05am
Salam Dear members,
I have been viewing this forum for sometime. Congratulations to all who have got their visas stamped and may the rest who are waiting for it get it soon...ameen

I want to apply for immigration and I need your guiedence,

I am an electrical engineer, 25 yrs of age and I have ane and half years experience in cement industry and still working here. Plz guied me can i apply for Canada and can i qualify for it? How do I start and what is the breakup of points.
Regards,
Malhaar
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 362363364365366 1301>
  Share Topic