Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FOR CHC ISLAMABAD APPLICANTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12471248124912501251 1301>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote people Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 1:45am
Originally posted by coolblue80 coolblue80 wrote:

I have been a silent user of this forum. I applied in 2006. I just read about this rejection problem on this forum.
I need advice from all of my friends. My husband's occupation falls in the current list and it has not reached a cap. When I applied I was the principle applicant and my occupation was mechanical engineer.
Do you think I should take back the application and apply a new one (this time my spouse will be principle applicant), or is it possible that we apply without taking back the old application.
I have read many times on this and other forums that new applications have been rejected because the occupation duties doesnt match etc.
What should I do? Please suggest.

Hi,

Coolblue80,

In my view you should reapply immediately.And yes you can have concurrent(two applications at the same time) applications .Many people have already done it.Also the final decision about your old application might take sometime ,by CIC,and in that time the cap might be reached in your spouse s NOC.So its better to reapply without waiting for the fate of old application.

Yes you are right about job responsibilities ,its very important to have matching job duties with your NOC code .Infact most of the rejections made recently were due to job responsibilities not matching with  NOC code.The best way is to search the job responsibilities of your particular NOC code at CIC website , modify them a little without changing the exact duties, get them printed and get signed by your immediate boss/HR officer /Manager etc.

All the best.
Tauseef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tauseef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 2:46am
Hi All,

i have also mailed all the members and PM, and recieved the similar response from them. PA to PM has also forwards my mail to Minister CIC.

Regard,
Tauseef Ahmed
mac007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mac007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 3:33am

Hello All

Iam May2005 applicant. I got Ontario Opportunities letter last month and was preparing my documentation for Ontario (which needs to be sent til 4th May).

Now I want to ask, in the context of new development of mass rejection, would it be any value to send my documents or should I try for it.

Although no fees is required for Ontario, but nevertheless I feel wasting courier and notarization charges. 

No trust in CIC now. Probably they will reject Ontario application as well. 

Thanks for any suggestions.
chandigarh-toronto View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandigarh-toronto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 4:49am

This cherry picking scheme is just another eye wash. However, you should send your dox and if you don't want to waste any further money, send it by ordinary international post.

Originally posted by mac007 mac007 wrote:

Hello All

Iam May2005 applicant. I got Ontario Opportunities letter last month and was preparing my documentation for Ontario (which needs to be sent til 4th May).

Now I want to ask, in the context of new development of mass rejection, would it be any value to send my documents or should I try for it.

Although no fees is required for Ontario, but nevertheless I feel wasting courier and notarization charges. 

No trust in CIC now. Probably they will reject Ontario application as well. 

Thanks for any suggestions.
GoCanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoCanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 6:01am
mac007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mac007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 6:31am

Yes CT you are right. Iam not going to waster further my time and money. So I'm planning to send it by ordinary mail and without the sign of notary (which is required at one place in the form).

Or probably if I wait few more days, I can save the money for normal post as well.
Because next they will announce that pre 2008 are not eligible for provincial nomination. So they should launch a fresh application with application fees.

We applied in 2005 with all the fees and they stil didnt even looked at our application. Then why will they even look at my application as I am not paying them hefty fees and applying as a backlog applicant.

GoCanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoCanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 7:04am
I observed one thaing that now nearly all forum members are talking like me regarding CIC/Canadian Embassy/Govt., for whcih I have been talking since last 3 three years.

So its final that Canadians are Lazy & Crazy.
coolblue80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coolblue80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 12:06pm
Thanks for the prompt reply.
ajilani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajilani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 2:56am
Good reading..

“It’s very unfortunate if Canada admits all this human capital (immigrants with skills) and people can’t use it. We’re not utilizing the skills available. But also we’re hurting the lives of people expecting one thing, and they’re driving a taxi cab.”
chandigarh-toronto View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandigarh-toronto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 4:40pm
This is the programme as conveyed by Mr. Rakesh Kumar Garg the Lawyer who is leading our agitation:

The programme is a meeting organised at Chattar singh park near bus stand Ludhiana organised by some people affected by this proposal belonging to Moga and the agenda I also don't know but I have arrived at Ludhiana and hope that many more will be coming to attend the meeting. Friends it is an opportunity to meet the aggrieved and attract the attention of the Media. What we have planned is to make the people aware of the Canadian and International Laws and let them know what we can and what we should do to make the Canadian Govt. reverse its decision and deliver justice to the aggrieved. We plan to move National Human Rights Commission, The United Nations Human Rights Organisation and the Federal Court of Law in Canada and also plan to send a copy of the petition to the heads of all the political parties in India so that they realize the plight of the suffering applicants and make the Canadian Govt. withdraw the draconian proposal. In a couple of days we will post the copy of the petition meant to be sent to the above mentioned authorities. Through this post we request to all the members to make and contribute their best efforts towards the cause and also try to bring all the applicants on one platform.
SUNDAY THE TIME IS 10:00AM AT CHATTAR SINGH PARK LUDHIANA 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12471248124912501251 1301>
  Share Topic