Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FOR CHC ISLAMABAD APPLICANTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12461247124812491250 1301>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fsarosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 5:17am
Originally posted by drsaini drsaini wrote:

Hello everyone
I just wrote to liberal party canada, n i got their reply.seems to be in our favour.they had advised to write to below mentioned person.pls everyone do mail ur concerns to said person.
below is the reply for ur reference;
Hello,
On behalf of the Liberal Party of Canada I would like to thank you for taking the time to write to us concerning your unfortunate situation. I encourage you to reach out to Mr. Kevin Lamoureaux, the Deputy House Leader and Critic for Citizenship and Immigration. He can be contacted by any of the following means:
In
Ottawa:
House of Commons
Ottawa (ON) K1A 0A6
Phone: (613) 996-6417
Fax: (613) 996-7391
In Winnipeg North:
998 Keewatin Street
Winnipeg (MB) R2R 1S3
Phone: (204) 984-1767
As we move ahead, your support is crucial. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns in the future.

Kind regards,
Cristina Huré
Correspondence and Communications Officer /
Agente de correspondance et de communication
Liberal Party of Canada / Parti libéral du Canada
81 rue Metcalfe Street, Suite / Bureau 600
Ottawa, ON K1P 6M8

Tel: (613) 237-0740
Fax / Télécopieur : (613) 235-7208

SHARE IT ON ALL FORUMS SO THAT THE PROTEST SHOULD BE DIVERTED TO THE RIGHT PERSON.
FSSKHIPK
lewanai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 5:28am
Dear Members.

I have sent mail to all members.Inshalha hope for the best.
Tauseef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tauseef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 8:11am
Dear All,
i have sent an email to all the members of the parliment and to all the senetors.
Regard,
Tauseef Ahmed
chandigarh-toronto View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandigarh-toronto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 12:08pm

This facebook page has been created by a Lawyer who will take this issue to the UNO.

Lets all join and support now.

Prospective Canadian Immigrants
:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/179730375479964/
drsaini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drsaini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 12:33pm

response from NDP minister Don Davies

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to write to me with your concerns about the decision to return all Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications that were made prior to February 27, 2007.

I agree that this approach is grossly unfair to people who have been planning to make a new home in Canada. The people who are affected have followed all the rules, done everything we have asked of them and waited patiently, for up to 8 years, for us to uphold our part of the bargain.

Legislating away the backlog in this manner is an admission of failure on the part of the Government. Instead of addressing the backlog, the Government is simply pretending it does not exist. This policy essentially allows those who applied since early 2008 to queue jump ahead those who applied before. This is not fair.

Recently, the Standing Committee on Citizenship and Immigration conducted a study and made several recommendations on how to reduce the backlog of applications. We proposed several prudent and sensible ways to address the massive backlog. The Minister has chosen to ignore all of these proposals and proceed with a scheme that will destroy the plans and dreams of thousands of people who have prepared make Canada their home.

Thank you again for taking the time to express your concerns. If you have not already, I strongly suggest you write to Minster Jason Kenney and the Prime Minister to let them know your objections.

Warm regards,

Don

Don Davies, M.P.

Vancouver Kingsway

Official Opposition Critic for Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism

ph: (613) 943-0267

www.dondavies.ca

www.facebook.com/DonDaviesNDP

www.twitter.com/DonDaviesonse from NDP minister Don Davies:

Edited by drsaini - 05 Apr 2012 at 11:08pm
coolblue80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coolblue80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 5:35pm
I have been a silent user of this forum. I applied in 2006. I just read about this rejection problem on this forum.
I need advice from all of my friends. My husband's occupation falls in the current list and it has not reached a cap. When I applied I was the principle applicant and my occupation was mechanical engineer.
Do you think I should take back the application and apply a new one (this time my spouse will be principle applicant), or is it possible that we apply without taking back the old application.
I have read many times on this and other forums that new applications have been rejected because the occupation duties doesnt match etc.
What should I do? Please suggest.
fsarosh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fsarosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by drsaini drsaini wrote:

respGood Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to write to me with your concerns about the decision to return all Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications that were made prior to February 27, 2007.

I agree that this approach is grossly unfair to people who have been planning to make a new home in Canada. The people who are affected have followed all the rules, done everything we have asked of them and waited patiently, for up to 8 years, for us to uphold our part of the bargain.

Legislating away the backlog in this manner is an admission of failure on the part of the Government. Instead of addressing the backlog, the Government is simply pretending it does not exist. This policy essentially allows those who applied since early 2008 to queue jump ahead those who applied before. This is not fair.

Recently, the Standing Committee on Citizenship and Immigration conducted a study and made several recommendations on how to reduce the backlog of applications. We proposed several prudent and sensible ways to address the massive backlog. The Minister has chosen to ignore all of these proposals and proceed with a scheme that will destroy the plans and dreams of thousands of people who have prepared make Canada their home.

Thank you again for taking the time to express your concerns. If you have not already, I strongly suggest you write to Minster Jason Kenney and the Prime Minister to let them know your objections.

Warm regards,

Don

Don Davies, M.P.

Vancouver Kingsway

Official Opposition Critic for Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism

ph: (613) 943-0267

www.dondavies.ca

www.facebook.com/DonDaviesNDP

www.twitter.com/DonDaviesonse from NDP minister Don Davies:

Maintain the pace of protest. The response from Don Davies M.P shows they have started noticing the protest and if continued with the same pace, it will not be wasted but i would request three things to all. First, keep up the speed and Second, don't be disappointed and finally, pray to Allah and definitely you will be successful Insha Allah.
FSSKHIPK
ajilani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajilani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 11:19pm

Stephen Harper

Office of the Prime Minister
80 Wellington Street
Ottawa, ON K1A 0A2

Fax: 613-941-6900

E-mail: [email protected]

Jason Kenney, Minister for Citizenship and Immigration; Email: [email protected]

Edited by ajilani - 05 Apr 2012 at 11:20pm
gspreet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 12:03am

What Kenney barked yesterday
"That’s why we announced in the budget that we’re bringing forward legislation to authorize us to return applications representing some 280,000 people in the skilled worker backlog. We are returning the application fees that people sent to us and we are inviting them to reapply, if they still want to come to Canada, under our new and more flexible immigration programs."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/speeches/2012/2012-04-05.asp

Edited by gspreet - 06 Apr 2012 at 12:56am
AOR July 2004
lewanai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 1:06am
Good Morning,

Warm regards,

Don
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12461247124812491250 1301>
  Share Topic