Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TRP visa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
curtis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curtis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TRP visa
    Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 11:38am
when my son sponser me 7 yrs ago, he didn't know that they would take his income back 1 year from the time he fill application so he came to Canada in 2000 and they sponser me in 2002 that time he just had got new job so his income was low when he sponser me so after 2 years Ontario cic office rejected and said low income. but said you can still send the file to Visa office where final decision will be made so my son sent a file he received from Missu Ontario  to Visa office with letter asking to consider his application under H&C under the ground of the only family memeber left and securtiy reason, since that time his application was rejected for sponser.
job_seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 9:27am
Originally posted by curtis curtis wrote:

good evening,
i am 67 yrs old and only family member left in my country. all my family resides in Canada  mother, siblings and kids. since my wife passed away 5 yrs ago iam left alone. my son had sponsered us 7 yrs  ago but the visa office has no any decision made for my H&C category, i am alone and i get in to many problems have police record prove for that got mugged, beaten and no grocery to take home since lots of mugers grab grocery off me and take advantage of my old age.

no body is there for me all my family are Canadians. the only thing is that the visa office issued me TRP visa after i had been rejected for 5 times for visitor visa, and my son had to write a letter to the visa office.

the problem is only one thing will the visa office back in home transfer my file to Vegrevile for H&C.

because you cant file for H&C on TRP visa is there anything else i can file instead please help me i have only few moths left here in Canada.

Is your son's sponsorship still active? I am not very familiar with TRPs. But have you explored the possibility of having it extended and wait out the sponsorship? On what grounds did you file for the H&C application?
curtis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curtis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 7:20pm
good evening,
i am 67 yrs old and only family member left in my country. all my family resides in Canada  mother, siblings and kids. since my wife passed away 5 yrs ago iam left alone. my son had sponsered us 7 yrs  ago but the visa office has no any decision made for my H&C category, i am alone and i get in to many problems have police record prove for that got mugged, beaten and no grocery to take home since lots of mugers grab grocery off me and take advantage of my old age.

no body is there for me all my family are Canadians. the only thing is that the visa office issued me TRP visa after i had been rejected for 5 times for visitor visa, and my son had to write a letter to the visa office.

the problem is only one thing will the visa office back in home transfer my file to Vegrevile for H&C.

because you cant file for H&C on TRP visa is there anything else i can file instead please help me i have only few moths left here in Canada.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic