Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC New Delhi 2005 Applicant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 122>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ferojpuria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 11:49pm
Hello all,
Now it seems that our old members are joining this thread and it would go just like older one..
All who are waiting for ULs, i guess would start getting it only after Dec...Most probably in Jan 2010. That is not so far away, just relax, enjoy the holidays, new year and hope for best in 2010.
Roop
mod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 1:31am
Dear All

Canadian Immigration is the first name of "Waiting n Waitings"

When you apply you have to wait for 7 years to get first response for updation documents then 5 months for provisional approval then 6 motnhs for Medicals then 6 - 8 months for visa. Now, after arrival and after spending 3 years immigrant have to wait for passport/citizenship for 1-2 years.

When one apply in young age in 30 years and get passport in 40 years with tears. 
vivek_mehta1100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivek_mehta1100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 3:56am
Hi Guys

Welcome to this new site.

Regards

DispViv
vivek_mehta1100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivek_mehta1100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 4:01am
THANKS FEROJPURIA
Let me put this question on Mahesh.
Dear Mahesh
My query goes like this, if you can just answer it out.
The thing is, I submitted the updated documents in December 2008 on request by CHC, after that in July 2009, we were blessed with a child, and I added the babys name in my application and submitted the documents(birth certificate, passport photocopy ) pertaining to my new born child along with fees for which CHC sent me the acknowledgement in the form of fee receipt. I never presented them with the fresh proof of funds for 3 family members. CHC has proof of funds which I last submitted them while updating my DOCS in December 2008 which were for 2 members. My query is should I submit the fresh proof of funds right now or wait for them to ask for it.

Secondly, last time I showed them my bank savings as a proof of fund, but now I have taken out all my money from my bank savings and have invested it in STOCKS AND MUTUAL FUNDS, so my question is can I show them proof of fund in the form of STOCKS AND MUTUAL FUNDS.

Please reply my both above queries.

Regards

GOD bless you.
vivek

Kindly clarify.
God bless this forum
Thanks

DispViv
jorbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jorbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 5:16am

Latest Processing Times - Permanent Resident cases: Skilled Workers and other Economic Class categories

sp2004us View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sp2004us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 5:20am
Hi all,

I am in ...
krisp View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 5:22am

Proof of fund can only be in the form of 'cash' or 'bank deposit'. The question arises as how to show proof in 'cash'? So only documented proof can be bank deposit. They are asking for proof of cash that you can bring with you for your use when you move to Canada. So make it safe.

If you have already updated, send a copy of updated proof of fund to make yourself on the safer side. Otherwise, wait upto the time they communicate to you for the same.
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Asl8-K_6JIWYdFBxa1ZDZ1dtQmpna2t6UHBvR285clE&output=html
sp2004us View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sp2004us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 7:16am
Hi guys, I want to ask you some thing. My AOR is Aug 2005. Now its 52 months. Is it good idea to get my CAIPS files or to wait few more months. Is it safe to request the details. Which is the best agency to get the files. Any one who requested the details recently?
Perry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Perry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 8:06am
There is no point in applying for CAIPS now, as they have not yet started processing your file. Apply for CAIPS after you have got UL and have done updation of documents as only then they would  allocate points to your application.

Perry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Perry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 8:37am
Hi Guys check this out, CHC has updated its site:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/skilled_workers-travailleurs_qualifies.aspx?lang=eng

As per new update time of initial review has gone to 72 months from earlier 61 months, however time of finalisation has come down to 73 months from earlier 75 months. Also currently CHC is processing applications received in DEC 2003  and finalising applications received in Nov 2003.

It seems that we need to wait for our UL's little longer than we expected.

What do others have to say???

Edited by Perry - 04 Dec 2009 at 8:38am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 122>
  Share Topic