Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC New Delhi 2005 Applicant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 122>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ferojpuria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ferojpuria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CHC New Delhi 2005 Applicant
    Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 5:56am
Last Month I had sent request letter to CHC to know my status of application but i did not get any reply. No refund yet ...Dont know what will happen???
vinod_david View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vinod_david Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 5:00am
I am 2005 candidate applied through Canam Consultants. Got a mail stating my refund cheque is ready be collected. Went to their Chennai branch and collected my Refund Cheque, the canadian cheque looks beautiful though.

Amount Refunded: Rs. 28,544.74 ($550)

As Narang said, GAME OVER.

Edited by vinod_david - 25 Mar 2013 at 5:00am
AOR → 18.July.2005 | WL → 15.Jan.2008 | Refund Received | End Of Dream
Karnaycanadian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karnaycanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 12:56pm
Hi guys,

I noticed the same thing as 'ferojpuria' where my online account is not accessible. " checked my ECAS today and to my surprise, its disappeared, earlier it was showing that "We started processing your application on March 15, 2005". I guess its deleted now.

'ferojpuria' - Did you get any communication/letter/mail from CIC?

Lets start this discussion for the last time....

karney

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ferojpuria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 2:43am
Dear Friend,
I checked my ECAS today and to my surprise, its disappeared, earlier it was showing that "We started processing your application on March 15, 2005".
I guess its deleted now and somehow I am happy that now no false hope !!
Roop
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2013 at 12:04pm
Hi

(snipped)

[/QUOTE]

If the Right of Permanent Resident Fee is requested, it means that the application is complete and the visa is ready to be issued.

Edited by pmm - 19 Jan 2013 at 12:06pm
PMM
fsarosh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fsarosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2013 at 2:58am

Hi, I want to ask you all friends that what actually is the "RPRF" means and at what stage, the High Commission asks the applicant to pay the RPRF? Please share your expert views. Is it fair to view it a positive step if someone receives a request of paying the RPRF?

sp2004us View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sp2004us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 8:21am
They usually give cheque which u can encash at any bank
saiprasad05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saiprasad05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 7:27am
How will they return the fees? before doing so they will have to approach us for bank details and address. Did any one were asked by the CIC?
denniskv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denniskv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2012 at 6:37am
I am totally confused r these guy returning the fees or continuing. So mail say some files are processed and few say nothing is processed...oh
man even Embassy dont know what they are doing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ferojpuria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 8:09am
okk....so nothing positive is there....very sad and bad....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 122>
  Share Topic