Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Approved or rejected student visa

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CutePoison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Approved or rejected student visa
    Posted: 22 Nov 2010 at 9:28am
Hello. Let me first say that if you answer my question, you will make me and my family very happy.

So, my question is this:

I've been accepted in a Canadian university. University has 2 semesters. i already payed for 1 semester and I have a proof of that. Second semester is yet to be paid, but after 8 months since I'm taking a break right after I complete my first semester. I have official letter of acceptance. I got 10000$ left on my bank account. My parents transferred this money to my account about 2 months ago, because this was a saved money for my college, money that they have been saving for a quite a while.

So, could I get Canadian student visa with these facts?

Again, me and my family will be really grateful if you answer.

Best regards!
MajidS View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MajidS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 2:54pm

The following factors:

Being admitted to a University,
Having paid fees for a semester,
Having money in an account,

are all factors that should help in acquiring a study permit. However, nothing is guaranteed. It depends on the officer and how convinced he/she is that you are a bona fide student willing, able, and wanting to return back to your home after completion of your studies.

CutePoison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CutePoison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 3:11pm
Thank you very much for your answer. I have a whole family here so I think I will convince him. But I am worried because I have payed only 1st semester, which begins in may, and as for the second semester, I will attend on january 2012. Do you think I will have a problem with that?
MajidS View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MajidS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 4:40pm
The reason of paying only first semester itself is not strong enough to disqualify a study permit application. However, you should at the least show strong proof of funds for all semester of the first year.
CutePoison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CutePoison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 4:53pm
Thank you. I got the funds for a whole year. Now, if I get my visa granted... do I have to show proof of funds another year also?
sfhdweb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sfhdweb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 1:35am
Originally posted by MajidS MajidS wrote:

The following factors:

Being admitted to a University,
Having paid fees for a semester,
Having money in an account,

are all factors that should help in acquiring a study permit. However, nothing is guaranteed. It depends on the officer and how convinced he/she is that you are a bona fide student willing, able, and wanting to return back to your home after completion of your studies.

i  agree with  you
justin1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justin1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 1:01am
Well,it also depends during the embassy interview if you are  going through immigration consultant
Justin Blount
atifkhan83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atifkhan83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 8:49pm
hello guys,

I submit study permit application at Canadian high commission in united kingdom but i accidently forgot to attach visa fee along with my application but after ten days I send them visa fee separately along with apology letter forgetting to include visa fee.

can any one please tell me would it effect my application, are they going to process or reject.

thanks
sonaponse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonaponse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 3:42am
the reason is the expense..you should have the one month study expence ie fees and then 10,000 dollars for your expense and then your to and fro ticket money..otherwise it will be rejected..mostly then by luck without that u  may get but i dont think kuck has a role in embassy
sonaponse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonaponse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 3:44am
the reason is the expense..you should have the one month study expence ie fees and then 10,000 dollars for your expense and then your to and fro ticket money..otherwise it will be rejected..mostly then by luck without that u  may get but i dont think kuck has a role in embassy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic