Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

INLAND - Timeline - June-September,2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2011 at 2:26pm
I just got my PR.....yipeeee after 10 months, Canada immigration is not bad at all
Thumbs Up
rmaleshri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmaleshri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2011 at 2:41pm
did you apply through nominee program or for spouse ?
Ravi
spb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2011 at 2:47pm
inland spouse sponsorship
spb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2011 at 2:48pm
i had applied on end of september last year.
Mariner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mariner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2011 at 10:50pm
Dear All ... me and my husband were called for the first stage interview at Etobicoke office today.   We went to interview with our 3 months old son. According to FOSS notes they wanted to make sure if our relationship is genuine as we only had a 2 months of courtship before we got married. Interviewer only asked 2 open ended questions:

1. How did we meet and our relationship progressed?
2. What are our future plans?

We tried to answer in detail but weren't sure how much detail we needed to provide as she didn't ask any followup questions. She kept on saying if we wanted to add anything else but didn't actually ask any specific questions. We gave her after-wedding photographs as she already had pictures of our wedding reception and other outings before marriage. We also gave IO a printout of most of the emails we had exchanged for the first two months til we got married. This is something we didn't submit when we had filed for the application.

She told us that she will review all the information and the new documentation we had provided (emails + photos) and will mail us the decision. We were both surprised as we thought the decision is generally made on spot.

Is this something usual? 
CEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 10:32pm
Marines, I am not sure. Please post it on this thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-applications-2010-t48144.7095.html which is pretty active and I am sure somebody will answer you out.

Best of luck.
App. Sent Vegreville: June/14/10
App. Received: June/17/10
Started Processing: Aug/26/10
AiP: April/11/2011
lilylove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilylove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2011 at 11:46pm
Hello Spb, I read your post and wanted to ask for some advice. Did you have interview before you got your PR or was this a straight 10month without anyone calling you in for interview.

I noticed from this forum that many people are called in for the interview-in Canada and what is the best way to prepare???

Thank you for advance.

If anyone else can comment I would also appreciate it.SmileSmileSmileSmile
SP App Jun 2008
1st Int. Feb 2009
2nd Int.Apr 2009
3rd Int.Sep 2009
Denied
Appeal Oct 2009
Caips March 2009
FULL Hearing.Dec 6,10.
2nd-full hearing-Apr 5 2011.
Won Full Appeal-April 26,2011.
spb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 12:53pm
hi,
i was just called to inform re schedule my interview date, and there was no real " interview".... i was with my husband, they look at the letter of confirmation and asked me if i have committed any crimes in canada - NO 
asked me if i have any dependants - NO....

and they congratulated me to become a PR of Canada....

i got my SIN number same day and my PR card after 6 weeks.....

If you have nothing to hide, dont worry,,,,,,it is very easy and simple procedure.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
  Share Topic