Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

INLAND - Timeline - June-September,2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 19>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: INLAND - Timeline - June-September,2010
    Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 11:18am
I sent in the application on July 16th, 2010 by express. It was received on the 20th,2010 according to Canada Post.

I have NOT received ANYTHING from CIC.

Anyone in the same boat? What should be my next step? 
*INLAND*
Common law Application
Sent - July 16, 2010
Received - July 20, 2010
App. Transf to Etobicoke Office - December 02, 2010
Interview @ Etobicoke Office and AIP and OWP received - May 12, 2011
Thara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2010 at 2:05pm
*BUMP* 

no one sent in their application between these timelines? Confused
*INLAND*
Common law Application
Sent - July 16, 2010
Received - July 20, 2010
jamaisomal View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaisomal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2010 at 4:37pm
If you have client ID you can try to log into ecas. they normally open the applications and about 2 mths after they receive them. I was able to log in about 3 mths after I sent mine in. If you don't have (or know) your client ID, you can call the call centre and see if they will give it to you.
Application sent May 13, 2010
Started processing July 22, 2010.
Decision made March 7, 2011
Landed April 13th 2011
The whole process took exactly 11 months!
Thara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2010 at 8:45pm
Thanks Jamaisomal.. 

Everyone seem to be in the May group and no one is at the July timeline :( ... I feel so lonely
*INLAND*
Common law Application
Sent - July 16, 2010
Received - July 20, 2010
abstractioness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abstractioness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 6:32pm
I sent mine in late September and I still can't log onto E-CAS. I'm hoping maybe soon after Christmas? Anyone else sent their inland application in September?
INLAND
Application received: 24 Sept 2010
Processing started: 15 Nov 2010
AIP: 27 June 2011
Landed: 4 Aug 2011
Thara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 9:26pm
Yay! 

Not the greatest news but some news is always better than being in the dark :)

2 letters received. 

One letter - Update of my history in Canada through out the years from school to work.
Second letter - Informing me that my application has been transferred to Etobicoke Office.

Now, I have to send in all the information ( which I thought I had already written down properly and I dont know why that is necessary for my AIP) to the Etobicoke Office.

Does anyone know about the Etobicoke Office? I dont know why I was transferred there when I live in Thornhill ?!?!?!
*INLAND*
Common law Application
Sent - July 16, 2010
Received - July 20, 2010
Thara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 10:45pm
Just found out that Etobicoke Office is the worse one to be transferred too. I didnt get my AIP :(
*INLAND*
Common law Application
Sent - July 16, 2010
Received - July 20, 2010
ColorMePanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColorMePanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 11:57pm
Hi, finally a thread for those who sent Inland apps later in the year.

We sent our application July 13, 2010 and it was received July 16, 2010.
They started processing our application on September 22, 2010. I only found this out by calling the CIC Call Centre. I have a previous client id from previous visitor records however to this day I am still unable to sign into e-CAS. I am thinking about ordering FOSS notes just to make sure that my clearances and medicals were received as well as to have a hard copy proof from CIC that our application is being worked on and to make sure all the information about us in the system such as name/number/address is correct. We have yet to hear anything from CIC. Will be 5 months next week that we sent it off. I figure we will hear about their decision in mid to late April 2011.

A little about us:
I am 20, DH is 21.
Met online in late May 2008
DH visited me first and been living together since Nov 12, 2008
DH went back home and been living in Canada with him/his family since Mar 15, 2009
Proposed to on my 20th bday on Mar 1, 2010
Married on May 28, 2010
I am from Virginia and he is from Newfoundland
Submitted the PR app with OWP and currently on implied status

To OP I don't think it is normal to have your file transferred this early in the process. You shouldn't have heard anything until sometime in April, like us. We sent ours around the same time and so far (luckily) ours hasn't been transferred. I think you should consider ordering your FOSS notes and find out why it was transferred so early. Please let us know if you find out anything. Best of luck with everything.
INLAND!
Total time for PR: 10 Months and 16 Days
Thara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 12:12am
I dont think its a good thing either. I will order the FOSS but apparently it takes about 4 - 5 weeks. Thats too long. 

Etobicoke Office is apparently like a deep dark hole.

I am thinking about moving to the in laws so I can transfer to a reasonable office. 

I cant imagine being holed up at home, with no work, no money, mortgage to pay and paying out of pocket for the damn Health Insurance. 

*INLAND*
Common law Application
Sent - July 16, 2010
Received - July 20, 2010
ColorMePanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColorMePanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 12:26am
I heard that from someone that they received their FOSS notes in 2 weeks. They faxed the request instead of mailing it in so maybe you should try that? I think the only way to resolve the issue is to know they reason why it was sent there. I don't think you will find out much from CIC call centre but it could be worth a shot to call there and ask if they know why it was transferred.

But yes unfortunately Etobicoke is a busy office these days and I am sorry for what has happened.
Moving to the in laws might be a good thing to consider but it could also put even more delay on your file for trying to transfer your file to another office, it could get lost in transit, or they may not transfer it to another office at all.

I guess I can imagine being at home all the time without work or money because we have done it for about 2 years now but I can only imagine the hurt and stress you are feeling. Hopefully you can resolve this issue soon.

If worse comes to worse, you might consider withdrawing and resubmitting it inland again if you have time or reapply outland. Hopefully it won't come to that though.
INLAND!
Total time for PR: 10 Months and 16 Days
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 19>
  Share Topic