Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

its finally over

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2011 at 6:38am
oops i send reply and did not finish my sentence. i was going to say. this is only my guess and i hope i am wrong and they send it fast
Harmonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 9:18am
Any news, lonely?
Citizenship App Sent: December 2012
lonely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 11:54am
Hey everyone well its been 376 days now and still nothing. I don't know what is going on. My MP can't even get anywhere with them. All they keep saying is that they will contact us shortly. lol I have heard that now for almost 5 months so I am not sure what shortly is to them.  I have sent many emails to Paris and no reply. and so has my MP. I have sent for CAIPS and just waiting. Hope everyone else is doing better then I am. CryAngry
apps miss mar 18
sponsorship approved may 11
apps sent to paris may 11... May 5 got letter and husband denied waiting for ADR..
AOR recieved july 1
apps in process june 23. inter. Nov8 DM Nov 16
Megen View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 1:27pm
Lonely,
My heart goes out to you! It must be hard, but remember we are all thinking of you and wishing that you will get your PR soon. Stay strong! :)
Spousal Outland (Buffalo)
App Rcvd: 7/19/10
Sponsor Approved: 8/20/10
Buffalo Processing: 9/7/10
Decision Made: 9/28/10
PPR: 9/30/10
COPR and PP in hand 10/12/10
Landed 10/29/10
PR Card Rcd 12/6/2010
wenita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wenita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 5:53pm
Hi, Lonely

I have been reading about your case and it just breaks my heart how you have to suffer through that.
I am not, too, forced to be apart from my husband. i know it's painful ): I expect my case to be long )': seeing as I will need ARC to get back to Canada

anyways, any news?
Harmonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2011 at 3:36pm
Lonely?  Please tell me you have a positive update for us all... 
Alex121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2011 at 4:14pm
Hi, Lonely
I have been reading your case and its just soo sad, we all have to go through the waiting game, you need to be patient, but hopefully soon the waiting game will end for you, wish u all the best and GOOD LUCK Alex
Have faith until the last breath, remember your faith can be as big that it can move mountains :)
lonely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2011 at 5:55pm
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry Harmonia I wish I had a positive update but NOOOOO I am still waiting. It will be 5 months friday waiting for the decision and my MP,MLA and lawyer are getting nothing. Not sure wtf is taking so long to send a letter.....
apps miss mar 18
apps sent to paris may 11... May 5 got letter and husband denied waiting for ADR..
AOR recieved july 1
Harmonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2011 at 12:18pm
OMG that's terrible.  I would have a hard time not showing up at the CIC offices on a daily basis...  not a good idea if you're angry, sad, and tired...

Surprised that your MP wasn't able to get a response... Generalyl speaking when the MP asks, they get an answer quickly (and yeah, yours was 'a letter will be sent').  Have you gone back to them to see if they can do anything , given that it's been so long now... (changeover of gov't isn't helping things move, I bet).

How are you and hubby holding up? 
lonely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2011 at 6:10pm
I would only get into alot of trouble if i went to the offices in the mood i am in nowAngryOuch... I have 3 members of government on them now so lets see what that does. Well after 8 thousand so far in phone bills lol we r still strong and getting stonger by the second. It will take more than this BS to break us.... If this is what they are waiting for they might as well give up because no one can tear us apart... My lawyer is on it also so will see if anything happens..... Going through all this only makes some couples stronger.... Not giving up and will fight everyday until he is finally with me Big smile.. Hope everyone else is doing ok....
apps miss mar 18
AOR recieved july 1
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
  Share Topic