Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

its finally over

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:06pm

Hello lonely

You need to be strong and you need to remeber that death is the only thing you cant fix or do something about it  look at the bright side at least you have a 2nd chance to prove them wrong. Keep your head high and be strong.Good luck in you process
Have faith until the last breath, remember your faith can be as big that it can move mountains :)
Harmonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:06am
Alex... I disagree...   there are some things that you can't fix.  My motto:  "You can't fix stupid".

Lonely - even though you can't fix it, you CAN fight it !!!
Citizenship App Sent: December 2012
Alex121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:02pm
Harmonia definetly there are somethings u cant fix but  it happens for a resaon u can live with that, the situacion would be worse if she didnt even have a chance to bring him  like I said this situacion she can go through even though it sucks and she will  be more  time apart from her spouse but if they really love each other they will face all obstacles and  get through this its just a matter of time and being patient, ps everyone has a different perpespective of how they see things.
Have faith until the last breath, remember your faith can be as big that it can move mountains :)
lonely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:12pm
Hey everyone, well my dad is not doing well and I have excepted now because of the sweeling on his brain that my time with him is ending. I am staying strong because this is what he has always tought me. I have many battles ahead of me other than immigration but I am strong enough that I know I will win them all. I am taking it day by day and will eventually get through this all. I was planning a trip next month to see my husband but now that has been put on hold and my husband knows that I love him and that I have alot to deal with now with all that has happened... My spirits are strong and I will not be beat.... Thanx all and I will keep in touch
apps miss mar 18
sponsorship approved may 11
apps sent to paris may 11... May 5 got letter and husband denied waiting for ADR..
AOR recieved july 1
apps in process june 23. inter. Nov8 DM Nov 16
Alex121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:15pm
I hope verything goes well with your father I will have in my prayers
Good luck with your further process
lonely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:30pm
Hey everyone, CryCryCryCry Today at 3:45 I lost my dadCryCryCry I am so not wanting to be here anymore. Thanks to Canadian Immigration I am now living without the love of my dad. I will take this fire i have now with me when i go for my appeal. I promised my dad that I would get my husband here and now it means more than ever that I do. My dad was the one who helped me from day 1 with this crap and now I will finish it for him.
apps miss mar 18
sponsorship approved may 11
apps sent to paris may 11... May 5 got letter and husband denied waiting for ADR..
AOR recieved july 1
apps in process june 23. inter. Nov8 DM Nov 16
Alex121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:36pm
Am soo sorry for your lost my condolences to u and your family May god bless him and may he rest in peace, and I hope that through ur journey with immigration u will get what u want, best of luck
borrego View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borrego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:25pm
May he rest in peace.
Victory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:43pm
RIP for your dad. Be strong.
pato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 11:23am
I just read your case and I am so sorry. I am also sponsoring my husband from Tunisia and he had his interview at the end of April. I didn t get anything and the e-cas still says in process. I inquired about my case 3 weeks ago and the Paris embassy replied to me saying that the file was transfered to their office  to be revised. They also asked me to pay the permanent residence fee of $490 asap in order to not delay the finalization of the process.And they told me that if they didn t finish their procedures by mid August they will ask him to have another medical done. But no ppr or anything. After i read this thread I am so dissapointed and i think he will be refused as you said most tunisians are. I just hope they don t make me wait so long to give me a refusal letter even though I still have hopes that he will be approved. I am visiting him in a week and will be there for a month. So this will ease the waiting time. I hope everything goea fine with the ADR . I am also sorry for the loss of your father lonely. I lost my mom 2 years ago and I know the feeling...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic