Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

its finally over

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 6:45pm
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, recieved an email from Paris yesterday and they told me that they are just waiting to get the files back from Tuniis so I guess that they ae doing my husbands background checks now and his medical. They also said that they expect to get his file back from Tunis in early January so I am hoping that this is good news.....
apps miss mar 18
sponsorship approved may 11
apps sent to paris may 11... May 5 got letter and husband denied waiting for ADR..
AOR recieved july 1
apps in process june 23. inter. Nov8 DM Nov 16
Megen View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 8:49am
Lonely,

Great news that you finally heard from Paris! :) Happy New Year!
Spousal Outland (Buffalo)
App Rcvd: 7/19/10
Sponsor Approved: 8/20/10
Buffalo Processing: 9/7/10
Decision Made: 9/28/10
PPR: 9/30/10
COPR and PP in hand 10/12/10
Landed 10/29/10
PR Card Rcd 12/6/2010
lonely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 9:54pm
Hey everyone, well 2 months tomorrow since my husbands interview and still no letter. OMG I cant believe what they do to people. I am so Happy for the ones who are getting somewhere. I am just sitting here waiting for my turn to scream and finally be happy.... Hope everyone had a good New Year.Big smile
apps miss mar 18
apps sent to paris may 11... May 5 got letter and husband denied waiting for ADR..
AOR recieved july 1
gulata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gulata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 6:11am
Do not get upset. It will be all right. I am going through different forums and it seems to me that you will be fine.
lonely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 8:43pm
AngryHey everyone, well recieved an email from my MP today and I am just about ready to jump, this is what the email said::: I  just spoke CIC and have been advised that the “original” file had to be sent to Tunisia in order to conduct the interview.  Then after that was processed and documented, that the “original” file then had to be re-sent back to Paris as the Paris office is overlooking the file.  It is in queue to be processed at the Paris office.  Again, the officer was not able to give me an update until a letter was processed and sent to you, however it was stated that a letter should be sent shortly.  It is with regret that I am unable to give you any further information at this time.  Please advise if in the meantime you receive anything further.  Angry

can anyone tell me WTF is going on???? I have heard this word SHORTLY since Nov........ Getting really frustrated and not sure what to think anymore. Please let me know what you think... Thanks Angry

apps miss mar 18
AOR recieved july 1
Harmonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 10:14am
Any update, lonely?

CIC is rolling out some software application changes to their sites - hopefully this doesn't affect anything.

Still waiting to hhear some good news from you. 
Citizenship App Sent: December 2012
lonely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 6:32pm
HEY everyone, well no news yet still playing the stupid waiting game, going on 3 months now so not sure what is going on and my MP has emailed them 2 times and they keep saying the same thing that they will contact us shortly.Angry
apps miss mar 18
AOR recieved july 1
Cuds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cuds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 3:26pm
curious to see when they will let you know something lonely

Hang in there
lonely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 6:21pm
Hey everyone it will be 3 months next Tuesday and still no letter. Even my MP can't get anywhere with them. Hoping this will soon be over so I can start to live life..Smile
apps miss mar 18
AOR recieved july 1
RobsLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobsLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 7:31pm
I totally know how you feel.  Keep the faith and live your life as best you can in the interim.  Don't let them defeat you.
3/2007-applied
1/2008-Refused
12/2008-ADR failed
1/2010-Appeal allowed
4/2010-In Process(Again)
5/2010-request FBI/meds
8/2010-FBI recd
11/30/10-APPROVED!
1/31/11-LANDED!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>
  Share Topic