Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

its finally over

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gulata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 1:45pm
I checked with immigrer.com and some people really get decision made with paris and no email. there are few that are waiting for brune (so called passport request) via letter. Did you try to ask them via email?
lonely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 2:34pm
No I didnt I am just sitting here waiting to see what this letter has to say.. my husband should get it by wed. next week so just go crazy until then.....Wink
apps miss mar 18
sponsorship approved may 11
apps sent to paris may 11... May 5 got letter and husband denied waiting for ADR..
AOR recieved july 1
apps in process june 23. inter. Nov8 DM Nov 16
lonely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 4:31pm
Hey everyone, hope all is good... well  its been almost 2 weeks since DM and my husband still has no letter... the last letter he recieved only took 8 days but taking longer this time... this waiting and not knowing the decision is worse then the apps....
apps miss mar 18
apps sent to paris may 11... May 5 got letter and husband denied waiting for ADR..
AOR recieved july 1
audball View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 4:32pm
It is worse!

They may have changed it to DM before sending the letter out :(
lonely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 4:35pm
I am telling you the way they do things is WRONG... they should see that we have enough stress with the whole process and should make the end a little faster and not so stressful.. maybe this week we will know...
apps miss mar 18
AOR recieved july 1
audball View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 4:36pm
I think every office should send the PPR by e-mail.

Then if you don't get it by e-mail, you know you have bad news. Then you at least know.
lonely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 4:38pm
thats so true but like i told my husband if he sees a small letter it most likely is bad but if its a big one then he can be happy
apps miss mar 18
AOR recieved july 1
audball View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 4:39pm
Are you sure that's true?

My PPR e-mail was pretty short and to the point. The letter may just be small as well.

I could be wrong though, of course.
lonely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 4:42pm
i dont know but i did find out that paris had to send everything to Tunis to be completed because he cant send out his pp.... waiting sucks
apps miss mar 18
AOR recieved july 1
audball View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 4:43pm
Well hopefully you get good news soon. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
  Share Topic